Part 1

I woke up by a sudden pain in my stomach. I sat up from my bed which is considered a very old and dusty mattress. "Wake up u stupid slut" my mother said after another kick in my stomach." Oh and dont forget to make breakfast puta" after that I put on my clothes which include a sweatshirt with some skinny jeans and some converse. When I finished putting on my clothes I quickly went to my siblings room to wake them up. " get ready for school and clim  the window to get in the car while I sneak and make some breakfast" they nodded and did what I say.
You see I have a secret car which I pay with my little job at a cafe I have. The owners of that cafe are like my second parents. The car that I have I always park it right in front of my siblings window  cause my parents don't even know here's a window or a space in the back of the house for a car. This is a every day thing where my siblings climb a tree that's really close to the window and land inside the car. While my siblings do that I make breakfast and sneak some food in my bag for my siblings. While I make breakfast my stepdad which his name is rick he went in the back of me and started to touch me I turned around and punched him in the jaw " don't ever touch me like that!!!" Right when that happened my mom came in and slapped me " what's going on in here??!!!" " I swear he came behind me and started to touch me mom!" She laughed and slapped me again" bitch u think he would ever touch someone like U and don't u EVER raise you're voice or call me mom again you hear me!!!" After that happened I got a really bed beating.