I

Rain, rain and more rain could be heard from the outside of my apartment, sometime seem like is pouring inside my house or my heart... What am I thinking again? The phycology warned me about this, that there will be times that I get depressed and have some flashbacks about the accident.

This rain that came to clean the city and to watering the plant is different from the rain that I am feeling right now in my soul... the memories are still lived and the wound doesn't heal even though it's been ten years. Every day I remembered myself that the physical injuries heal with time but the ones from the soul could never be eraser if you are alone. Despite that I decided to isolate myself and not accept society's help.

Some ask me why, and I answer that my problem is I can't trust people anymore, not after my life was ruined because of a friend... I bet everything and that person took it all, also my soul. Fortunately for him, I can't have revenge for the accident, because he is no longer here. Karma does know how to work, doesn't it? –I ask the sky.

I think is time to start the day, is Monday morning –I wondered as I dressed

Just another ordinary day for my morning run through central park as always peaceful and free around six, no one wakes up this early –I think is the perfect hour, as always.

Birds singing, leaves dancing with the blow of the wind... sound perfect scenery for a short story, but I lost it too, I don't know how to continue writing, because I stopped imagine wonderful situation in perfect scenery. For me all this is ignored and only hear the noise from the cars and feel the stares from everyone... judging me.

While all my thoughts go through my head I started running faster and faster than before until I clash with and unknown person who scold me.

What were you thinking while running? –I listened as he took my arm tightly getting up off the floor.

You are hurting me, please, let go –I whispered. That man reminds me about the treason, he was the judge and I was getting punished, so I kept saying that he let me go.

Not even an apology? Just that trash? You are a scum, get lost... –he push me to the ground and left... I still heard his voice disappearing in the distant.

How could you leave without apologizing or help me up? This was your fault –I cream knowing that he will not coming back. Suddenly I hear heavy fast steps and the voice of a man.

Not again, please –I shivered

Excuse me lady, can I help you up? –he sound concerned because I looked scare or...

Ahh... uhm... thanks you –I said as he approached me to get up carefully.

Sorry, in the distance I saw what happened and run towards here... I can't believe people still doesn't care about –he stop and apology again.

Thanks for your care, it seems you are a good person, but –he embrace me and said safe.

What happen? –I asked.

Maybe we must move from here, it started to get more crowded from runners and cyclists –he took my hand and guide me to a bench.

Thanks, again – I laugh and said. As I was saying... maybe the light of my eyes get lost long time ago, but that doesn't bother me anymore – We still were holding hands so I get up immediately.

Miss, it wasn't my intention to annoy you with that, I am really sorry... if it's not an inconvenience Can we run together? –his voice sound shy and happy with the proposal.

Of course, just be sure to follow my steps, been blind doesn't mean I am a slow runner – I grinned while started running.

It seems so... wait for me miss.