We Were Tricked!!

I started shaking as his face neared mine. He pressed a deep kiss on my forehead. I'd shut my eyes completely. I felt the wet kiss disappear, then I waited for his footsteps to get farther from me. I opened my eyes just a tiny bit to check he was further away from me. Why did he do that? He was ready to go and I neatened my looks and did a last minute hair gel thing, by borrowing his hair gel.  

"Ready?" His deep voice pierced through my soul. This is heaven. I felt my eyes glisten, I finally nodded. He opened the door and let me go first. After we got out of the dorm and waved to a kid walking by- he looked super adorable and delicious, I have a thing for kids. We went to a cake shop. The bell tingled as I pushed the door and went in. The smell of love and cake was in the air. If I could I would've screamed more like squealed really loud. I felt my mouth water. 

"Stop creeping people out. Lets sit." He whispered and pulled a chair closest to him and told me to sit and I quietly obeyed. He sat opposite me. This is the best minute of my life. I get to choose whatever cake and I don't pay for it. Hehe. The waiter came around and she kept staring at Cruel Keita (I still haven't changed my opinions about him) I cleared my throat. 

"Can I have vanilla fudge and a triple chocolate cake and..." I took a moment and looked at the menu. "Oh and that one," I pointed at a small heart cake. It had chocolate sprinkles on it. She looked at Keita and back to me and repeated again. She giggled.  

"And you Sir?" She asked Keita.  

"Just the norm." 

I looked at him and she nodded. So he's a regular? "Wait, so you know that chick?" I asked him confused.  

"Yeah, I thought the girlies in your class would've told you all their detail from their stalking. I think they're resting for a while. Can't see them around." I looked around scared. They will trash me if they found out we were here. Yeah, I was flustered. But the cake took up all of my head when it arrived. I ate everything and licked the plate clean while Keita sipped on latte. I watched him drink. His neck, his lips, his fingers, his everything was enticing. He finished and we got up, he paid the bill. We started walking, it was quiet and kind of chilly. Suddenly a pair of hands reached behind me and pulled me into a alley way. When I was about to scream Keita's I felt a pair of familiar lips lock onto mine. His tongue licked the side of my lips and his hands cupped my face. It was Keita, my mind went blank as he pulled away from a long french kiss, just line the time in the play.It was passionate.  

"There was cream on the side of your lips," He said and kissed my neck. After that everything became awkward. Or was I the only one feeling slightly turned on from the kiss? Wasn't this supposed to be a trip to the museum? I pulled my phone out. 8:12!!??  

"Keita we're late!!" I bellowed. He looked at me confused.  

"For what?"  

"Museum. Getting to know each other. Trip. Everything."  

"It was a dummy voucher. That woman was just messing with you. But she meant it when she told us to know each other." I looked at him puzzled. Then I knew what was going on. I started blushing so hard. So we were fucking tricked the whole time. No, correction. I was a fucking tricked. But being the airhead, I guess it's normal for me to discover how stupid I am after hours and days later. He quietly chuckled to himself. I glared at him.

After that we did some shopping and ended up next to the museum, with his mum. His mum was way too young to even look at. She looked almost as if she was his girlfriend. I got tricked and yeah we settled down in his house. She made me promise that I'd stay for dinner. She scooted us to Keita's room assuming I was his close friend.  

After a while of awkward silence I surrendered myself to Keita's mum and she started talking about him while cooking. 

"He's never had friends around, you know this is like his first time." she was frying onions. "You do know he's different from other kids don't you? Or hasn't he told about it yet?" Shr stared at me. I. Looked at her blankly. I heard footsteps from the staircase. "Oh, he's here. Lets change subject fas-" 

"So auntie, why use onions for the omu rice?" I smiled mischievously. She grinned. She looked glad I caught on so well. She started blabbering nonsense afterwards. Keita forced his way into the conversation and made me go upstairs with him back to the awkwardness.  

We sat there looking at his bed. He then turned to look at me. He inched closer. He then pressed me to the ground. 

"You're beautiful." I blushed so hard. I felt my face go crimson. I just turned my head away. He took the opportunity to his the nape of my neck, but this time he nibbled on it harsh. I was moaning, so he placed his hand on my mouth to muffle the sounds I was making. He slowly planted kisses down to my nipples as he reached for my pants. I was half erect. His hands slid inside my pants, he touched my hard junk. He squeezed it at first and played around the the head. I was moaning so loud, I couldn't stop. That's when I heard his mum call us for dinner. He didn't stop even then. "Cumming!" my voice was muffled under his sweaty palms. I came on his hands as he tightened as he did his last stroke.  

We were gasping for air. This is I thought as I pushed him off. I heard footsteps...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I don't like how Hiroto says aunti. :| I hope you like it XDD Vote meh and comment please. Tell me what you didn't like or found cheesy

Erotica-san