Chapter 8

Kay's POV

I don't know how to fucking feel... like I feel as though I should cry and jump off... a cliff. BUT, I am a real ass nigga and real ass niggas don't cry. Alex almost took me home like TOOK ME HOME. Bitch was driving like she was in fucking NASCAR and almost flipped us the fuck over. I almost saw Jesus tonight. After she won the award for WORST FUCKING DRIVER EVER, she dropped me off at the house.

"Aye thanks for the ride." I said, after releasing my death grip on my seat belt.

"No problem, so your house tomorrow ?" She asked. I nodded and got out the car. "Good Night nigga."

"Good Night." I said, walking towards the door as she sped off. That nigga better be careful. I swear if she crash and fuck her fine ass face up, we gon have some issues. I walked into the house and went up the stairs. I was just about to knock on Danni's door when it opened. Jass looked at me and looked like she was about to have a heart attack.

"You scared the literal fuck outta me." She said, grabbing her chest.

"My bad. I was just coming to see Danni. I didn't know you was here." I apologized, patting her back. She shrugged.

"I'm use to it." She stepped out the door. " I'm finna head out. Peace Danni. My place tomorrow ?" She asked.

"Yeah bro sounds good." She replied, while texting away on her phone. Jass shook her head.

"Good Night Kay." She said smiling at me. " With yo fine ass." She whispered as she tried to walk past me, thinking I wouldn't hear it.

"What was that ?" I asked with a smirk.

"Uh nothing... nothing." She said walking past me quickly and then running down the stairs. Now is it just me or did Jass just call me fine ? Hmm nahhh probably just in my head. I shook my head then walked into Danni's room.

"What's up nigga?" I greeted, sitting on her bed. She looked up from her phone and smiled.

"What's up bro ? Aye yo, guess what ? I got this Hispanic bitch coming over later." She said smirking at me. I shook my head.

"You and these damn Hispanic girls. You remember the last time you had one of them at your house ? Your mom walked in and caught you fingering her and not to mention, the whole house smelled like Taco Bell and immigration for a week." I laughed, as she shook her head at me.

"Pussy was bomb tho. And again I say, she should've knocked." Danni said, shrugging. I laughed at her goofiness.

"Ight but just don't be making a lot of noise. Other people live here too." She shook her head.

"Yea yea yea, whatever mom. You know, I can ask her if she wants to bring a friend." Danni suggested. I shook my head.

"Nah man, that's all you. Imma head to sleep. PLEASE LET ME SLEEP NIGGA.  I DONT WANNA HEAR FUCKING 'YES PAPI YES' WHILE IM TRYNA GET MY BEAUTY REST, IGHT ??!" I yelled, so she understood me.

"Damn okay !! Shit you got it." She said, covering her ears. I told her good night and went to my room. I got undressed and got ready for bed after I took my shower. I can't wait till tomorrow.

(A/N ) WASSUP 👋🏾, sooo short chapter for right now 😬 but I should be updating another chapter soon, hopefully if everything goes planned 😌 I hope you enjoyed ❤️ Peace ✌🏾️