July 26, 2023:

Wait.... before you start reading, I need to give you a few pointers.

Hi I'm Rowan and i'm very happy to know you are going to read my story, but I would love for you to comment about anything. Really anything, I love feedback.

I will be publishing the chapters every Sunday and Thursday night, The story is already done and Is saved to my drive.

OK i'm going to stop and let you enjoy. :)

July 26, 2023:

My head pounds as my eyes tear up, I look down at my shaky hands only to notice they were full of old scars, most had faded and were unopened. "Amy? What's wrong?" a man sat across from me at an old metal table. Memories came but disappear as quick as they came. "I, I don't remember" I mutter, wiping my nose with my loose ratty sleeve. He smirks and writes something down in his small, gray notepad.

    This gives me a little bit of time to look at where I was. The walls, gray. The table, gray. The floor, gray. The man's coat, gray. I even noticed my skin was slightly gray.

"Amy?" the man says waking me from my trance.  "Sorry " I mutter, sinking back into my chair.  "Sit up. I need you to remember what happened  June 15, 2023." he says slowly.

I stutter jumping up from my chair. Only to feel two men hold me down. Where did they come from? I remember knowing stuff about june 15, 2023. Bad things, very bad.

I shake my head, I don't like this man, I don't trust him. Not at all. I lick my lips thinking carefully about my words, "why?" I say staring down at him. "Amy answer the question, honestly" he says slowly, i'm not mentally retarded. "June 15, 2023... I don't remember it at all. What's so important about that day  anyways?" I lied, I know perfectly clear  about that day. The man in the gray lab coat shakes his head slightly. He brushes his  gray hair slightly back to touch something in his ear. An ear piece. I almost want to cry again, how could I have been so stupid?

"Plan B. bring nurse 1 in here. Yes I know she has a chance of not surviving, but so what it will not impact..." a young lady in gray scrubs comes in a straps me down to a wheelchair with the help of the two men before I could hear the rest of what the man with the gray hair and gray coat said into his small gray, earpiece.

They push me into the hallway outside of the small, gray room. She nods to the two men as one holds down on my nose and the other jams open my jaw. She quickly places a small gray pill in my mouth. I refuse to swallow, I don't trust them. Finally my instincts kick in making me swallow so I can breath again. The men let go of me as they place me back into my wheelchair. I hear the nurse whisper "I'm so sorry, Amy", as I blackout.