the spoiled brat

The class has started when the door sudden open.everyone look too the one who arrived late.its Ella who was late but she look like she don't care if she was late.ray stand up and come to Ella and take her bag"you always comes late milady"ray said and kiss Ella's hand.Ella stared at him smiling evilly"ray did I give u permission to talk"she whisper to rays ear and take her hand out off rays lips.everyone is still staring at them and the their prof.look mad.but Ella never bother to explain why she late and she just head to her sit with ray.

The class was resume and everyone still curious on what they saw.
Ella was writing down notes but her mind was still thinking some stuff about her life.she sighed and seem to be like something bothering her.
Ray notice her and come closer to her seat behind her ray whisper to her "ella baby what's wrong are u alright"ray said and play Ella's hair.
"I'm fine asshole,and stop calling baby."ella said and flip her hair.
"I'm just worried ella baby"ray said and return his seat properly.
"Fine kill ur self for worrying on me damn ass"she write on the paper and throw to ray.
Ray smile and put the paper on his notebook..

"Tsk.I have everything but still im not happy,I had anything I want but still I feel lonely, they see me smile but never hear me laugh..what do really I have,?I don't have anything,I live in great house but it never was home,I had friend come over when I sad but never real "Ella's thinking and look to the window.

After an hour the class was finish and the next class will start after 20min.

Some of their classmate had their own group.ella,ray,was in same group.
They were talking about some stuff when one of them ask ray.
"Ray are you and ella were dating?"ask by one of their friend.
"Huh?....what the hell why you ask it?ella say in annoyed tone but still smiling.
Ray look away from them and didn't comment on the question.
"We just curious, because your to cheesy this morning"said by the other one.
"NO!!this asshole just got show off this morning,I think he hit his head this morning that's why he act like that"ella explain and look at ray.

"But I like you"ray mumbled to his self and get back to his seat
"Hey ray say something,you should at least denied it"ella glared at him.everyone on Ella's group were chuckle notice rays action.

"Okey ella we get it now so don't be upset or pissed on this topic"everyone say teasingly.
"Why ?and what u smiling at?"she said cutely.
"Nothing."they said and head to their own seat.