rant

People say things
They say it's a joke
But please if you don't think it's a joke anymore say something about it
People do it to me all the time and it's really fucking irritating
They call me names and make fun of my weight and my apparence and I know they mean it as a joke but I've heard it so much I don't think it's a joke anymore they call me stupid ugly fat and so many other things and I let it get to the point where I hurt myself and started believing them I got to the point where I think I had 2 meals in a week and I've cut and once somebody saw them they asked me about them I avoided the question the forgot about it they make jokes about being suicidal all the time and little do they know I actually am and they joke about it so much that I've told them about my self harm and not eating or sleeping and they brushed it off and heard it as a joke bc they don't think that what they are saying actually hurts and they don't even think they are doing anything wrong and I'm really fucking pissed that my friends think this is okay and I'm pissed that I let it get this far but it's too late to help me so if this is happening to you please tell somebody and put an end to the 'jokes' don't let it get this far.

Sorry about my rant but this is really fucking irritating