•1•

GOOGLES POV

I was browsing online and there was an ad on a neko for sale. My boyfriend dumped and he left because im a robot and its not normal for humans and robots to date. But thats okay theres other fish in the sea that dont like me for who iam.

Anyway i texted the person about the neko and it was a breeder. He never sended me a picture of the neko but he said that he has 10 nekos. So i have to pick out one to buy. He said i could come over right now and pick one and take it home. I rushed upstairs and put pants on and a hoodie.

I got my wallet and i ran to my car and i drove to his house. I knocked on the door and a man with blue hair and blue eyes opened the door. "Names ethan" he said. "Im googgle" i responded and he let me inside. "So the nekos are up stairs and some are roaming around so just pick one and i'll give you the papers"

Ethan said. I went upstairs and the nekos were all pilled up in the corner sleeping. But when i turned around to the left there was a neko that was in kid form trying to sleep but no neko cuddled with him to stay warm. I think hes the runt of the letter.

All the other nekos cuddled in a ball in the corner and i decided to buy the runt so i did. "Hes all yours" ethan said as i signed the papers and his name is jack and ethan put a collar on jack with my phone number and address. "If he missbehaves just make him sit in the corner or something small hes sensitive.

I nodded and jack looked at me and i carried him and he was freezing. Jack did have stuff he needed to pack and ethan gave me his suite case with all his stuff. I put his suite case in the trunk and i sat jack in the backseat. He was still shivering. I took my hoodie off and i put it on jack and he warmed up.

I was in a plain white t-shirt. "You better?" I asked. "Yes sir" jack responded in an irish accent. "My names google" i said and jack hugged my arm. "Thank you for taking me home" jack whispered. I hugged him and he hugged back. "Im going to take good care of you" i said.

TIME SKIPPY

The traffic lasted 2 hours and i had to go to a gas station to refill. Jack fell asleep and while the car was refilling. My car looks like this

Anyway i unbuckeled jack quitely and i carried jack out of the back seat and i laid him on my chest

Anyway i unbuckeled jack quitely and i carried jack out of the back seat and i laid him on my chest. Jack was still in kid form and iam programed to eat like im like a human i need to eat. I entered the gas station and i walked to get some coffee and jack was drooling in his sleep.

Then i felt jacks head lift up. "Hey kitten go back to sleep" i whispered and jack flipped over. "Im hungry" he said as he sat on my arm. "Well what do you wanna eat?" I asked. "Sushi!" Jack said and i bought him some sushi.

I walked out of the gas station and i went to the car and took out the gas thing. I put jack in the back seat and i handed him the sushi. He waited untill we got home and when we got home i took his suite case out of the trunk and jack wadeled inside. I followed after him and he had something in his hand.

"Hey jack whats in your hand?" I said and it was a picture.

"Is that your mother?" I asked and jack nodded

"Is that your mother?" I asked and jack nodded. "And thats me when i was a baby" jack said. "I never had a mother" i really never had parents i was made in a lab. I took jacks suite case to an extra room i had. Jack was still wearing my hoodie and he jumped on the bed as he ate sushi.

"How old are you?"
"20"
"Where you from?"
"Dublin ireland"
"What type of cat are you?"
"Snow white"
"Why you so cute?"
"This is annoying"

Jack said. "You want some sush?" Jack asked. I nodded and jack put a sushi in my mouth. "Are you a robot?" Jack asked. "Yeah but i got you because im lonley and my boyfriend left me"

JACKS POV

"Im here your not lonley anymore" i said as i turned into my adult form. "But i bet you'll leave" master said as he looked like he was gonna cry. "Im here im your friend which ever but im still gonna love you" i said as i hugged master. He hugged me back. "I dont care if your a robot its cool when your belly button glows"

Then master looked at me "my belly button glows?" He asked.