David and Liza's One Year Anniversary!

AHHHH OMG it's their one year anniversary! I still remember when they first announced it. (Still waiting for the day they get married.) I will have a regular chapter coming up, but I wanted to do this random thing because it takes like 20 minutes to do. So here are 10 random facts about David and Liza. Let's see if you know all of them.

1. They started dating on November 28, 2015 making today their 1 year anniversary.

2. David said he first met Liza at a party.

3. David and Liza bonded over the fact that they both couldn't drink.

4. Liza is actually older than David. But she's shorter. By A LOT. xD

5. David and Liza live close to each other, but they do not live together. (Waiting for the day David's moving in with Liza!)

6. David used to live in Vernon Hills, IL. He says Chicago in his videos though because it's "easier to like."

7. Liza used to live in Houston, TX. (I expect all of you to know this fact. If you don't, I'm disappointed in you.)

8. Currently in 2016, both Liza and David are 20. Still not able to drink.

9. David used to do tennis, and Liza used to do dance.

10. Ok, this is not a fact but it's the cutest caption ever!

 Ok, this is not a fact but it's the cutest caption ever!

I'm sorry. I know pictures are annoying to scroll through. But awwww the captions! Comment how many facts you knew! But that's it. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LIZA AND DAVID! Ok, thanks! And byeeeeeeee!

~Joanna♡