Intimidate

Beyonce is queen asf.

Jungkook's POV.

I asked him the questions that Jin hyung wrote for me on the papers. He was quite rude and very intimidating.

' Are you gay? ' I asked without thinking about the question.

I took a deep breath and cursed silently at Jin for making me asking this question.

Well, to be honest I was quite interested because a lot of people have said that he never dated anyone.

Taehyung blinked his eyes a few times and smirked.

' Well, do you think I am? ' his deep voice sent a shiver down my spine.

' I-I wasn't r-really thinking when I a-asked this question s-sorry ' I stuttered because the way he looked at me with those eyes got me blushing like an idiot.

He chuckled and said

' That will based on your opinion then, Jungkook. '

' Y-Yes, Mr Kim '

I looked at the clock and realized its the end of the interview. I pouted because its my habit when I feel sad.

As I was about to stand up and say goodbye to Taehyung, a pool of rain came from the sky.

' Oh? Its time already? Well this is quite an interview. ' Taehyung said.

' Y-Yes, I will take my leave now Mr Kim ' I said because I don't want to like a blushing idiot in front of him anymore.

' In this rain? Well you want to be careful then, Jungkook. ' he said.

Is it just me or does he sound like he doesn't want me to leave?

I shake my head of my thoughts because there's no way he felt like that.

Then he offered to guide me all the way to the elevator which kind of shocked the receptionists.

One of the  receptionist earlier got back to her sense and went to hand my coat to me.

' I will take that. ' said Taehyung.

I gulped as he helped put the coat on me. His finger lightly brushed my nape and there's like an electricity went through my body.

I turned around and bowed at him, not making eye contact because I cannot take anymore of that beautiful black eyes that seems like its trying to get in my soul.

Just as he's about to say something, a ding made him stop.

' Goodbye, Mr Kim ' I bowed once again and went into the elevator.

Just as the elevator door about to close, we made eye contact

' Jungkook ' 

' Taehyung '

When the door completely closed, I leaned my back to the wall and signed heavily.

I reached my hands into my pockets and surprisingly there's a card in there.

Curiously, I took it out and its Taehyung personal card which has his number and everything.

' He must have slipped it into my pockets. ' I mumbled to myself, blushing.

The elevator ding made me broke out of my thoughts.

I went out of the building and looked at the sky. Its raining pretty heavy.

I grabbed a taxi and went back to Jin hyung's and my apartment.

Minutes later, I have arrived at the apartment. I paid the driver and went to the building.

' Jungkook you're back! ' Jin hyung said cheerfully which I guess he's feeling fine already.

I smiled at him and went to change my clothes into an oversized t shirt and sweatpants.

' How's the interview went? ' he said as he put down a cup of hot chocolate for me on the table.

' It went pretty well I guess.. '

' I'm guessing its quite awkward for you because you're really shy. ' he said as he drank his hot chocolate.

I nodded because he's true how I'm really shy.

' BUT the important question is what does Kim Taehyung looks like? ' Jin hyung asked curiously.

I blushed a little just by hearing his name and how it brought his deep, husky voice back to me.

' He's young...handsome, smart, kind of rude and really...intimidating. ' I described him as I looked at the window.

Jin hyung nodded silently.

' Mmm, you must be tired. Go get some sleep and I'll listen to the interview tape. ' he said as soon as I started yawing.

I put the mug in the sinks and went to my bedroom.

I took a quick shower and wore my favorite pajamas. I plopped down on my bed and my eyes went heavily as soon as my head hit the soft pillow.

My mind replayed back to the interview.

' Taehyung..' I murmured as I drifted of to sleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The weeknd songs got me shook asf.

Chapter 2 is done~~