Yes?!

Aaliyah

 After lunch, and a couple of errands it was already 3:30 so I went home, but as soon I pulled up in the drive way I got a text from Hakeem.

H: Don't come in yet. Come back at 4

A: But Im already in the drive way.

H: Baaaaabbeee.

A: Alright , Alright.

H: Then we can have lunch..and dinner ;)

I blushed hard and backed out the drive way.Since I didn't have anything nice on I went to buy an all black snug fit dress which hugged my body in all the right places. Showing off all my curves and I knew how much he liked it when I wore dresses like this . After paying for my dress I went to get my hair done.

Hair Dresser: Soo What Do you Want Today?

Aaliyah: Something sexy...for tonight *smirk*

Hair Dresser: ah! I see girl , Lemme hook you up.

After 20 mins later I had a head full of luscious curls, by then It was 4:05 I rolled my eyes and payed them for doing my hair and sped home. I Pulled up to the house & got out the car & to my surprise the door was already unlocked

I smiled and walked in the door closing it behind me. I walked upstairs and the sweet aroma cherries came across me as I went back downstairs there I saw Hakeem with his shirt off and his body glisning the light of candles he'd lit around the house. he cooked but I really didn't care about the food I was so horny I didn't wanna eat anymore. All I wanted to do was feel him inside of me. All I could do was stare at his fine ass, he was buff not too buff but enoughn for me and all he had on was some grey boxers and some socks , I was in heaven.Just seeing his dick print made my pussy throb. I went upstairs and found my sexist lingerie I had.I removed my clothes and slipped on my lace lingerie (lace bra with lace thong to go with it). I put my heels on and went downstairs. Hakeem instantly looked over "Damn Bae" he said while walking up to me. He grabbed my ass and started kissing me, next thing I knew I was on the table. He leaned on the table as I pressed my body against him I sat on him faceing toward him. He started grabbing my ass and kissing on my neck. Damn, he knew I loved it when he did that shit. I started moaning instantly." You like that huh?" "Mhmm" I answered anxiously. He picked me up and kissed me on my chest, he laid me on the bed and un did my bra. He slowly kissed from between my chest , down my stomach, down to my pussy. He pulled my thong off he placed my leg over his shoulder and begin kissing my inner thigh My heart began to race "God is good" I whispered to myself.I snapped back when I felt his warm tongue teasing my clit, and It began to make me even wetter. "Damn baby , you loving this huh?" I didn't reply. "Oh , you don't wanna reply? Ima MAKE you reply." he slid his tounge in me going in and out slowly then fast. I grabbed the sheets and tried to hold back my screams and moans , but I couldn't help it. He got on top of me and slid his dick inside That's when it got crazy.