04

It wasn't until a week after Oikawa's first chemotherapy session that he next saw Dr. Iwaizumi.

His turban lay around his head as he rested against the headboard of his bed. His tawny eyes searched over the pages of the book resting on his lap and  he hummed along to the tune of the song playing from his phone. A few pieces of milk bread were laying on the bedside table beside his bed, ever since he met Iwaizumi, he seemed to be getting them every day.

A sharp knock at the door interrupted Oikawa and again the oh-so familiar face peeked round it. Oikawa's eyes instantly lit up and he closed his book over, smiling brightly.

"Hello, Iwa-chan," he called waving and Hajime nodded in response, closing the door behind him.

He strode over to Oikawa and held up a movie that read 'Star Wars'. "I figured you'd like Star Wars if you like space and whatever..."

Oikawa grabbed Iwaizumi's buff arm saying, "you know exactly what I like!"

"Well it's my day off. . ." Iwaizumi mumbled, blushing heavily from the heat, obviously, he told himself, "so I thought I'd pay you visit." He removed his jacket and Tooru's saw a muscly man in a tight white tee shirt and skinny grey jeans. Oikawa had to admit, he was envious of Hajime's muscles but also loved how they looked on him. Damn, Oikawa couldn't hid that Iwaizumi was sexy. He pay to lick melted chocolate from those arms-

Iwaizumi cleared his throat, waking up Tooru from his dirty thoughts, before walking over to the opposite TV, plonking in the disk. He then walked over to the chair beside Oikawa's bed and went to sit when Tooru grabbed his arm again. He scooted over in his bed and patted the empty space beside him.

Sighing, Hajime complied and lay on the bed beside Tooru. He kept his distance and as he turned to the side to grab the remote, Oikawa suddenly wrapped his arms around Hajime's whole body. Iwaizumi froze in place and Tooru slowly snaked his arms further around his waist.

Hajime's face turned beet red and he managed to stutter out, "o-oi, Tashykawa, what a-are you doing now?!"

Oikawa just tugged him down and laid his bare head on the buff doctors chest. Hajime was frozen stiff in place while Oikawa hummed into his chest.

"This is a rather romantic position, right Iwa-chan?" Oikawa teased but never removed his eyes from the screen in front of him.

Iwaizumi finds it impossible to remark back to the smart ass lying on top of him at the moment so instead he followed Tooru's lead and just watches the movie in front of them. Around half way through the movie, Hajime started to notice Oikawa's rhythmical breathing and comes to the conclusion that the smart ass was asleep. Great, now is his opportunity. Slowly, Iwaizumi darts his hand down to meet Oikawa's. He pauses before touching his hand and gently laces his fingers around the others. When Iwaizumi didn't feel the other pull away or get any kind of reaction he knew he was safe and kept his hand there for the rest of the movie.

He didn't know how long he'd felt this way about Oikawa. Well, obviously he only knew him for just over a week but he felt this odd connection toward Tooru. Perhaps he could empathise with him but most likely that, even though the poor boy was on the brink of death, he could still have the brightest smile the doctor had ever seen. Iwaizumi was prepared for the heartache that would follow if Oikawa were to die and knew that it was unreasonable to fall for one of his patients but he had no control over it. He was completely in love with Oikawa Tooru. Of course he'd never tell him and it made his heart ache but being able to hold his hand was enough.

The only thing was that Oikawa was completely awake the whole time.

-

A raw, throaty cry sounded through the corridors of the ward along with a loud clatter. The crying continued and alarms were sounded through the reception, calm doctors scurried where nurses panicked and ran, a stampede running toward the same door. The door flung open and doctor consultant Iwaizumi Hajime stared down at a limp body, no hair, no expression and no breathing.

And then the panic set in the doctor.

---

Guess who's back, back, back... BACK AGAIN 'GAIN 'GAIN

SATANS BACK BITCHES!

CONTACT ME -

SNAPCHAT - Abbie_daz

TWITTER - Abbie_Dalziel_

KIK - AbbieAzure

INSTAGRAM - Abbie_Dalziel

See you next time! 👋🏻