#1: Who Would Be Constantly Kissing The Other?

Logan Howlett (Wolverine):
He would always be the one kissing you. He needs a constant, physical reminder that you're here and you're his. You completely understand after all he's been through and you're never afraid to return his kisses with as much passion and love as he puts into them.
Charles Xavier (Professor X):
It would be a mixture of the two of you. Sometimes he'd sneak up behind you and attack you with kisses from behind and sometimes you'd go into his study, late at night when he should be in bed, and kiss him until he follows you. Your kisses are always extra cute.
Erik Lehnsherr (Magneto):
You'd always be the one kissing him. He's slightly reluctant about these things. No inexperienced, per say, but not particularly used to the feeling of properly being in love. You'd have to remind him that you love him and what better way to do that than with kisses?
Hank McCoy (Beast):
You'd both be rather shy about it at first, but eventually you'd just face up to it and one of you would make the first move. It would vary from day to day about which one of you was feeling the bravest, but after some time kissing him would just become like a second language to you.
Raven Darkhölme (Mystique):
She'd always be excited, seeing as she's never had a real, healthy relationship before. She'd be quite shy at first, but would almost always be the one to initiate it, taking joy in your little smiles she could feel as her lips pressed to yours. You would both always pull back smiling and Raven could never get enough of your glowing faced.