One Of A Kind (Ziam)

It's been nearly four years since I began dating Zayn Malik. He was the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on. His perfectly edged face, well toned body, and captivating chocolaty brown eyes. That if I look into them, I'd get lost in their beautiful gaze.

It's currently 6:15pm. Right around the time the love of my life comes home. He's a teacher at Tong Highschool, his old school that he once went to. He has had a busy week, considering exams are coming up in a matter of weeks. Staying after school to help his students, aswell as grade papers that said students have completed.

I'm currently waiting for Zayn to come home, so we can go on a very long awaited date. I've been hoping to be able ask to ask him to marry me. Hopefully he won't reject me.

The door opened signalling, that the man I've long awaited to come home, is finally here.

"Zayn?" I questioned making my way from my position on the couch, to the door, revealing a very looking tired, and snow covered Bradford native. "You're home, how was your day?" I offered a small smile.

"Fine." He mumbled sleepily, returning a soft smile, before taking of his coat and hanging it on the coat racket we have near the door.

He slipped off his shoes putting them to the side with mine, turning to kiss me sweetly on the lips. "How's your book coming along?"

"Uh... well I suppose, I've not been able to concentrate though. I've been excited about this date." I smiled, leading Zayn to the couch. 

"Ya me too, I'm gonna go shower now." He stated with a small smile. It seemed a bit forced. I wonder if there's something wrong with him? Zayn slowly stood up and walked to the shower. 

"Hey Zayn? You okay babe?" I asked walking behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist, walking with him. Kissing his neck a bit.

"I... uh... I'm not sure if we should go on this date." He mumbled looking down slightly.

"What?!" I asked, frowning a bit at Zayn's sudden change of heart. "Why?"

We walked into our room, my arms now having left from his waist, brow furrowed.

"I... I think you'd be bored..." He mumbled.  

"Huh?" I questioned slightly confused.

"I mean... I'm not very fun or exciting... I'm more boring really. So I wouldn't want you to waist your time by going on this date..." He sighed, sitting on our bed.

I frowned. "Babe, we've been over this multiple times" I sat next to him, rubbing his shoulder. "You are fun and exciting, and special. You're just a bit quieter than most. Babe, those are a bunch of things I love about you, okay?" I said sincerely, looking him in the eyes, kissing him softly.

Zayn nodded, still looking a bit unsure. "Okay... I'll go get ready, ya?"

I nodded, watching him stand and walk to the bathroom with a slight look of concern. He's said this same thing multiple times. And I never know why he thinks he's... boring... It makes no sense to me. And no matter how many times I say he's not boring and is special, he never seems convinced.

While Zayn went to take a shower, I quickly rushed to the closet, pulling out some skinny jeans, a plaid shirt with two pockets in the front, and a pair of converse. I had taken a shower earlier. I quickly put on my clothes and rushed down stairs to one of our kitchen cabinets, that Zayn never uses. Thankfully.

I pulled it open, to reveal a small black box. I opened the small box, after looking behind me to check for Zayn, and peeked inside the small box. Revealing a small diamond encrusted ring, shaped as a snowflake. Smiling to myself, I closed the small box and moved to the coat rack, pulling on my coat. Aswell as grabbing Zayn's.