Who are you?

"John. John wake up." I heard a distant voice as my eyes slowly opened. 

"What Sherlock. You know, one of these days I would like sleep in." I said sitting up. 

"Sleeping in is for the boring and depressed. Get up. We have to go somewhere." Sherlock said as he raided my closet. I got up and nudged him away from closet, he never knows when he's invading someone privacy.

"Why so hostile, John? Do you have something in here you dont want me to see?" He said sarcastically with he hand lightly covering his mouth. I looked at him till he got the message and started to leave the room. 

"Dick..." I whispered. 

"Love you too!" Sherlock yelled from the kitchen. I huffed and grabbed my towel to take an shower.

~After Johns lovely shower!~

Sherlock POV

I continued to read the newspaper but my patience was running thin. I sighed and slightly looked over the newspaper to see if John would rush out his door but no one. I threw the newspaper on  Johns chair and walked towards his door, as soon as I were to knock he opened the door rapidly. 

"I was literally in there for 10 minutes. Is the place this important?" John said walking past me. I grabbed my long, black coat and wrapped my scarf around my neck.

"Can we just hurry please." I said holding the door open. John walked past  and i followed and Closed the door. 

"Bye Ms. Hudson. Dont wait up!" John and I yelled. Of course she came pattering out her door. 

" Wait, where are you boys going?" She said walking up to me and wrapped her arm around me. I jumped by the sudden hug but accepted because I know she wouldnt let go until I hugged her back.

"Out to eat. Looking for some new cases." John cut me off and said. I look at him wondering how he knew that.

"You literally had a stickynote saying 'Lunch and to find new cases 11:00am w/ John' on your computer." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes at his smart remark.

"Okay, Well you boys have fun! Solve some cases for me." She said with that cheerful spirit. I kissed her forehead and walked out the door. I stood by the side of the road but there was not one taxi coming. 

"The restaurant is about 4 blocks away, you can use the exercise." I said to John. He look at me like he was about to say something  but he clinched his fist and started walking down the street.

~Joell POV~

 I looked out the window of the  taxi but realized that i wasn't even close to where i need to be. 

"Um sir, I asked for Baker Street. Not Caulma Avenue." I said looking out the window. The cabbie looked at me through his mirror with this cold, stern look.

"Well Miss, this is where you get off." He said with an attitude. 

"Can I just see the Info and I will be out your hair. Please." I said doing this warm, pleading face just to get on his good side. Luckily, it worked. He pulled out his phone and touched a few things and ended up pulling all my info. 

"Your Joell Fornay, and your destination was 721 Caulma Ave. and were here. So please, I have others to pick up." The cabbie said showing me his phone and he wasnt wrong. I kept thinking about how it wasnt Baker Street. 

Oh...Damn it Emily. 

~John PoV~ 

We finally made it to the little dinner like place. I looked to see Sherlock grabbing his leg tightly, i think he was cramping up.