chapter 3

Melanie was walking out my door, she hugged me.

-Good luck Ash, don't get nervous you're going to be great, and please take pictures if you see any hot guy. Seriously.

-Really Mel? Im going to work, not to watch hot guys.

-Pleeeaassseeee pleeaaaseeee pleeeaasseeee

-Fine fine, just shut up. I'll call you when I get the chance.

-Okay, have fun!

She hugged me again and she left. I was already dressed up so I went to the street and asked for a cab..

*At Asrtalwerks*

I was standing in front of my new boss assistant, feeling awkward as hell.

-Mr. Solano is ready too see you.

-Okay, so I just um, like um, walk into his office?

-Yes, but don't be nervous, he is a really good guy, you'll see.

I took a deep breath and entered.

-ASHLEY! welcome welcome, I'm so happy to see you finally here! how about we start with a tour, and I'll show you your office in the way.

-Okay thank you.

I gave him a shy smile, and followed him as we stepped out the office.

-So this way is your office, It's the best part of the building, it has this balcony with an amazing view, and if you ever feel stuck, its best place to just clear your mind and your ideas flowing.

Suddenly the assistant walked in a hurry.

-Sorry, Mr. Solano, there is an important call waiting for you in the line, very important sir.

-Oh, okay, excuse me Ashley, I'll be back in a minute, feel free to continue exploring.

As he left, I took advantage to take out my cellphone and text Melanie. I had one message of her, I started walking as I opened it.

Crybaby mel: Did you met hot guys already?

Before I could text her back, I bumped into someone, and dropped my phone.

-Fuck I'm so sorry

As I leaned to pick up my phone I looked up and saw him, he was tall and really handsome, and I got lost in his deep brown eyes. He was faster than me, and he got down first and picked up my phone.

-I'm the one who should say sorry

He handed me my cellphone and smiled at me, and all I could manage to say was:

-Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------Heeeey 💗 we finally have chapter 3 done! Who is the mysterious handsome guy ? You'll have to wait to see. We love you xoxo💘