Remind me. (plot)

"Mom,
It takes someone indomitable to stand out in today's life. I know you've always convinced me that I am a girl of character, but I don't believe it anymore. My world is tangible, and I can feel it; it's breaking. Everyone is moving on, they all know how to do it mom, why don't I? I lived in turmoil of emotions, a havoc of thoughts, mayhem of nightmares, and the pandemonium controlled my everyday life. It seemed to be a dead end; everything was dark, even as Katherine stood by me, even as Aunt Clair acted content, even as I smiled and gave them thumbs up when they questioned me about my condition, one thought kept slipping through my mind; 'What's the point? She's gone.'  Yeah, it was all doom and gloom for a while, until…"

Abigail Emerald could've lived her whole life (and the next ones at that) without the realization that there is greater pain than that of losing a mother. Her world has been drowned in chaos since two years ago, when her mother so abruptly past away; She left her so-called friends, changed the way she lived, turned from my-mom-and-I-rule-the-world to an ordinary, sad, misplaced teenage girl with only two friends at her side; Rebecca and Katherine. Until the day, she came eye-to-eye with her long lost soul-mate, one she has never in her  life seen, one who's ready to face countless millenniums of misery and despair to find her, one who knows The Secret Of Reincarnation. Bryden Griffin (also known as Bethmael from an ancient life) confronted the whole tribe, the whole Book Of Rules, and the greatness of the third-Goddess Gaya, running after a mer human, following her in each and every one of her incarnations. But as he struggled to keep her alive and in his arms, Isadora (Bethmael's supposed-to-be-the-chosen-soul-mate) will not resist the beautiful tempting voice of revenge, and create an army of some Kehoe 
members (Kehoe is the name of the tribe, also known as Quetzalcoatle's children) to chatter Ada's soul forever.
On one winter night, when the line that brings Bethmael and Ada together is thin, Isadora haunts Ada, killing her then commiting suicide so she could meet her on the cross-roads and pushing her through the dark road. Of course, a soul that chooses the dark road equals a dim soul, and a dim soul does not belong to the Kehoe people. Bethmael is growing wild over the fact that he couldn't read Ada's mind any more and even find her in this vast worthless world.
That's when it all begins, from Abigail's (ADA) point of view, when she finally meets that boy that showed up frequently in her dreams/daydreams/visions and now that the dreams became too strong as to knock her unconscious, the truth is lastly revealed.
Will Isadora show up again? How did Bethmael find Ada after all this time? What's the true reason behind Abigail's mom's death and to what cause? What is the true identity of Abigail's mom? Will Katherine have a say in all this? What is hidden in the soul-mates' near (far too near) future?