Prologue

I walked into the club and looked around. I smelled the strong scent of weed and alcohol. I looked up and saw the the girls dancing down the shiny silver poles. The lights flashed throughout the room. I walked over and saw the bartender. "Hey, where is the owner. Can you show to him?" I asked the pretty girl standing behind the bar.

"You looking for Randy?" i nodded my head looking up at her. She was really pretty she had long natural hair with a pretty curl pattern, thick in the hips, with tiny beats. She had on some circle glasses, clear lip gloss, a black t-shirt, and some jeans that looked like they cam from fashion nova. "Come on I'll show you." She lead me down long hall. "So you trying to work here, huh?". I simply said "Something like that." She nodded as we reached the last door in they hall. "You prettier than any of these other bitches in here and then you thick so it shouldn't be very hard." She eyed me. I nodded "Sure, Thanks." I knocked on the door.

I waited for what seemed liked forever. The door swung open this girl stumbled out. Her six inch heels clear clicked against the cement floor as she struggled to regain her balance. "Go head." Had turned her nose up and walked away. I entered the room. "Whatsup. Baby I'm Randy. Randy can make your dreams come true.

Hey Hoes, y'all this just a lil taste. Be on the look out for more. Just wait till school get out for Christmas which is next week. Updates coming. Ack to back to back.

             -tokyy