Looking For Love (Percico Fanfic)

Percy's POV*

I was pacing around my cabin. I didnt want to sleep. I have been having really bad dreams latley. Most of them were about my times in Tartarus with Annabeth. The only 2 good things about that trip was 1. being with Annabeth 2. Bob.

In case you dont know, Bob was the titan that I had pshed into the Lyx river and completl whiped his memory (I know how that feels) and renamed him bob. After that, I had put him in the underworld to serve Hades. Nico (Son of Hades) went down there and comforted Bob and convinced him I was a friend. Thats the only reason we are alive, Bob saved our lives.

Nico has been very distant latley. He and Jason know something that we dont when they visited cupid. When ever Jason brings it up, Nico blushes, gets mad, and the goes to his room.

Whenever he does this, he looks over at me before he runs into his room. I have a slight suspicion its about me. But who knows? Nico is very mysterious.

Talking about Nico, I think hes just arrived at camp, ill go visit him

I walked over to Hades cabin and I knocked on the door. I knocked 3 times. 3 more times. I heard running steps comeing from the inside. "Who is it?"

"Its Percy!"

"Oh...umm.. just a second!" I heard more running from the inside. For 2 minutes it was silent and then I heard a big crash, some more steps, and then Nico opened the door. He was wearing a black t-shirt and whethered jeans with rips in it. He also had a big bruise on his forearm.

"Hey Nico! What was that crash?"

"I uh... slipped" He looked embarresed.

"Oh, sorry about your arm."

"Its good. So, do you want to come in?"

"Uh...sure.." I walked into his house. It was very dark inside, even after he turned on the lights. There were dark grey walls, a TV, a coffee table, a couch,and some chairs.

"Very nice place you got here."

"Um.. thanks" I noticed that his hair was wet. He must have been taking a shower, considering he slipped. I waved my hand and his hair dried.

"Thanks again.."

"No problem" I laughed. "Soo.. what do you want to do?"

"I have Mario Kart. Wanna play?"

"Thats my favorite game! I call being Yoshi!"

"Haha okay, want a Pepsi?"

"Yeah that sounds good haha." We started playing Mario Kart. I was pretty rusty at first. But after the first 2 games I won every single time.

"Wow Percy, your really good at this!"

"Haha, i know." Nico just laughed and nodded, but then he started starring at me.

"Nico, what are you staring at?" He quickly looked down and I thought i saw him blush.

"Oh... s-sorry.. I was just.. Nevermind. I think Its time for dinner." He was right, the dinner bell rang and we both got up and walked to our tables. Tyson was back from Poesidons Relm so he was the only one sitting with me at the table.

We were having my favorite barbeque tonight. I walked up, dumped some of it in the fire.

"Poesiden, please help me figure out whats going on with Nico." I sat back down. For the rest of the night I sat in my room and watched Re-runs of The Big Bang Theory.

I hope you all liked this first chapter!! Please add this story to your reading lists! I will try to get at least 1 update every day! Maybe More!! Vote and Comment of what you think should happen later in the story! Im making another update right now :)