chapter 1

[November 2011, Daegu]
Today's not a special day, a Wednesday just like every other.
However, I was in a really good mood and instead of turning off my alarm in a 5-minute-period, I got out of bed right away.
I quickly changed into my gym clothes, threw a few random things into my bag and put up my long hair into a messy bun. I put my huge bag onto my shoulder and left my little apartment.
My older brother and I shared this apartment, but  since we both are never home, we barely see each other.
Whatever.
I raced down the stairs that lead the way outside.
I'm really highly motivated today and the weather represents that, the sun was shining brightly.
My destiny was one block further- the "Dance&Gymnastics centre of Daegu, Korea", also called my second home.
For four years now,I'm spending most of my time there.
I met the person I waited for directly in front of the entrance- Kim Donghyuk aka my best friend.
Donghyuk was my everything and the most important person to me. We've known each other since kindergarten times and have been inseparables ever since. We've gone through a lot together and know each other really well.
In the summer of 2007, we decided to start a new sports together and chose dancing.
Since then, we're dancing in a duo which is called touch the sky.
As time passed, touch the sky became a little more popular in Daegu as we won a few awards in little competitions.

"DONG DONG- AH!", I yelled at him and he yelled back "JIHYUN-IE ANNYEONG!" and we hugged for a greeting.
We walked to our little practice room together, which was only for us.
At the door, there was a little sign with the title 'touch the sky' on it and a little picture of us next to it.
I pressed myself against the door to open it and casually walked into the room.
Three of the four walls were covered in mirrors from the floor to the ceiling and there was a little bench and a music player at the only wall without mirrors.
I dropped my bag onto the bench and Donghyuk did the same.
In the first two training hours, we did our warm up and stretching and went through our choreo that we've been planning.
After that, we made a little break, took our drinks and let ourselves sink on the floor in the middle of the room.
"How are you?", I asked Donghyuk who was drinking his water.
He put his water bottle down and smirked at me.
"Couldn't be any better.", he said with his eyes lighting up and looked at me as if he wanted to tell me something, but I couldn't really understand what he was trying to say.
I had to think for a moment.
in love?school?driving license...?
Then, it finally came to my mind.
"Did an ent. reply to you?"
He nodded enthusiastically.