France X Baguette

This Is Crummy

" Soon our agenda today: the threat of global warming is rising-" England was cut off by America saying, Like the template!" and giggling like a school girl who just saw her brother jerking off.

"America, just go sit in the corner". England said as he rubbed his delicious eyebrows and pointing to a corner. America sat in the corner and thought about his life choices as England sighed. "You know what? Fuck this , everyone go home! Cept  you china, I'll see you after class." And with that everyone left.

France, being the perverted blond, fuck that he is wanted to have sex, so he went to the local bakery. He started flirting with the freshly baked goodness when the cashier asked "Sir are you going to buy something?" France looked at the Blue squid.(Yes squidward is in this fanfics)"umm,yes! One baguette! Extra long." France said sudictivly. "SpongeBob! Get the bread dildo!" Squidward said and the mutant singing sponge brought out the beautiful bread. France took it and didn't pay 'cuz he was a MLG pro and didn't give a fuck.

                                                                     ~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

Once they were home he was all over the golden toasted bread,"Ahh Mon Cherie I love you so much. I want to show you how much I do." France whispered. "Shh don't talk just show me." The Baguette said. France began to take off his cloths but the baguette stopped him. "Allow me." It sayed as it ripped his trousers of. France's length sprung out like a paper out of the printer. "oh my, you're so big!" said the baguette.

The baguette touched France's penis tip. "Oh I love how your tongue feels on ma bite." France moaned. The baguette just looked up and smiled. "Ahh I'm almost there..." France groaned, nearing his climax. "well you better finish when I'm in." The baguette said as it grabbed some lube out of thin air.

After slathering itself in the slippery liquid France began to prod his ass with the golden bread.

'You can do it!" The baguette encouraged. France gave out a long moan as the baguette hit his prostate. "Are you enjoying this as much as I am?" The baguette asked, chuckling. "mmm je suis sur le point de!" He said as he climaxed. Sticky semen shot out of his dick like Christmas.(Finland would be proud.)

"je to aime." France said, panting. "I love you too my blond fuck." The baguette said back.(Such love much bread)

"And that's how I am going to lose my butt virginity!" France said to his tow friends, the weird albino with the hot brother, and the tomato guy with a fine ass. "Well it's no weirder than how I'm going to lose mine." Spain said. "It's alright but mine is an awesome plan because I'm so awesome and-" Prussia was cut off by gilbird slamming him into a table. "Well damn." Said Spain. " Deez Nuts!" Said France. Then the whole world imploded.

-------------------------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------------------------------

(The next chapter will be out soon as soon as I figure how to create another chapter.)