July 13,2016

I'm so mad because all if this stuff has been going on lately. A couple of weeks ago a cop shot a black man when he told him he had a pistel but he had a license. The cop asked him to show him the license and when the black man reached in his back pocket to pull out his license the cop shot him 5 or 6 times.
And I'm 11 soon to be 12 so I'm at that age were I'm old enough to know what is going on and be aware,but I'm not old enough to do anything about it all i can do is pray.
But I feel like I'm scared to step out of my home without feeling scared these days. I can't even imagine what is going on in these peoples sick, twisted, cruel minds when they pull the trigger and stops a beating heart in the blink of an eye. YOU THINK YOU'RE A HERO . NEWS FLASH....YOU'RE NOT! YOU ARE A MURDERER AND I HOPE YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SLEEP AGAIN WITHOUT KNOWING THAT YOU ENDED A PERSONS LIFE . STOPPED THEM FROM KISSING THERE SON/DAUGHTER'S FOREHEAD AT NIGHT AND SAY I LOVE YOU TO THEM LIKE YOU DO EVERY NIGHT.STOPPED THEM FROM FROM GOING TO WORK EVERY MORNING OR HAVING FAMILY DINNERS EVERY NIGHT. STOPPED THEM FROM DOING ALL OF THE THINGS THAT YOU DO ALMOST EVERY NIGHT!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF.
I have to take time out of spending with my family because i have to remind you that its wrong TO KILL PEOPLE.

Nevermind i can do something i can share this and hopefully you see this and be ashamed of yourself. If you think a 12 year old kid can't teach you someting well you are wrong. BYE....

*AN: if wrote this a while back I thought I should share this to you guys bye bye don't forget..

~comment
~vote
~share
Xoxo bye bye!