Littletale

I trip. As a small little ???, I let out a small shriek as I fall into the abyss of Mt. Ebott. I land face first in a blanket of flowers, and naturally start crying, seeing as I landed on my face. i sniffle, get up a small bit and rub my nose. I wipe my eyes and start walking into a purple framed door. I walk through, only to see a small patch of grass, bathed with light. In the center of it is a small flower, who's petals bulge on its face a little, making look adorable. A nice, comforting song starts playing, almost like a new best friend. I approach the flower with a smile on my face, same as the flower.

"Howdy!" the flower says, almost jumping. "I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!" I giggle at his enthusiasm and get closer. "You must be so confused. Let me show you how things work around here."  I seem to enter a menu of sorts and see a red heart. I get excited and giggle more. "That there is your soul, its your accumulation of all your being!" I tilt my head at him, since I don't know what those words mean. He seems to pick up on it and tries explaining slower. "Through the underground, we share LOVE through...tiny little...'friendless pellets'" About 5 of them spawn above me and they start moving towards my heart. "Go ahead, catch as many as you can!" AS any other person would do, I went straight towards them. They hurt me. I get startled as I start to tear up. That really hurt. he starts evilly laughing and goes, "You idiot. in this world, ITS KILL OR BE KILLED!!" I start to cry. He's scaring me. "D I E." A bunch of those pellets surround my heart. I'm about to die. I cry even harder.

"YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE!" A small fireball flies at the flower, knocking him out of the ground and out of the way. I regain all my health, and exit the menu. Music plays different from the flowers, almost from a piano. A small human-like goat approaches me. I'm still crying when the lady offers me a hand. "Do not be afraid, my child." They look like a small child, just like me. She has a high pitched but yet deep voice, but it's comforting. "It's so sad creatures like that have to exist.." I take her hand, she almost feels like a mother. We both walk through the Ruins as she calls it, "I am Toriel, small caretaker of the Ruins." I have to pass a few tests, puzzles if you will, to get where she calls home. Just to get me prepared for the outside. I had to fight a dummy, but I just hugged it. Were gonna try it again tomorrow. We get to Toriels house, and she asks if i want anything, i kindly say no, only saying i'm a little tired. she giggles a bit, and says that i can sleep in on the first room. I smile, and head to the bedroom, and quickly fall asleep.

END