Thank U Mom!!

Omgosh guys! You won't believe this.
My mom is actually letting me send the reindeer pic I drew(look back to merry early Christmas if u didnt understand) to CaRtOoNz. And if you don't know who that is. It's H2ODelirious' friend. And the good thing about it that he lives here in NC in my hometown which is Greensboro. So that means that it would probably get there to him by the next I ever send it to him! Ugh god im so excited right now. And I'm actually really surprised my mom is letting me have this opportunity to do this. I guess cause she knows I owe her. You see I didn't want to give Luke (cartoonz) the original image so I asked my mom if I could make a copy. She said yes but if I have money give it to her bc I used the colored ink instead of using black and white.
I let her read the note I put with it and it looks really cool. I'll tell you what it says 2morrow if I can but right now I need to go to bed for school.
Oh and also I asked him if he can show Delirious the pic if he could. There's a chance he will anyway I mean like they were both in that video so theres a reason for both of them to know about it😄😆😀.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Right?😐.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
😓😓😓😓

             ~NeNe