XOXO

I wake up at about 9:15 as usual. I lie there in bed, checking Instagram as usual. I remember I was supposed to text Nash. This is unusual. I NEVER forget this but, hey, he's getting his text right?

"Good Morning, Nash"

"Good Morning, Jenna. What are you doing today? I wanna show you something."

What the hell does he wanna show me at 9:30 in the morning?

"What do you wanna show me?" I ask.

"You will see if you open your front door."

"Everyone's sleeping, I'm not opening the door!"

"No surprise for you!" With a bunch if the stupid laughing emoji's he has a habit of using whenever texting me.

"What is so impor--"

I didn't even get to finish typing before someone rang the bell.

I tip-toed town the stairs to see.

*unclocks and opens door*

"Seriously?"

"Here I am"

There he was. My boyfriend standing in my door way at 9:30 in the morning.

"Come in, come in."

" Here, this is for you"

* Hands me a little box with rose wrapping paper. I starts to tare it open*

"Oh Nash, you really shouldn't have. It's beautiful!"

"I know. But I love you and this is the first way I wanted to show you.."

XOXO. Silver lettering attached to a thin silver linked chain. Reveal diamonds throughout the letters. I can't even with him right now.

"Nash, I can't take this. I can't even imagine how much this cost you!"

"It doesn't matter, Jenn. It's for you, from me, in your hands. Here, lemme put it on you."

*turns me around and puts it around my neck. Hooks it and releases*

I turn around and look up at him. He's got about 3 inches on me but I like it. He looks down at me.

*kisses me*

"Our first kiss" I say while I'm blushing.

"But it won't be our last, babe!"

We head upstairs and spend the rest of the day together. Snuggling on the couch. Going to Applebee's . And, a little more of that lip action that happened down stairs. Our first date.

He holds be tight as we walk across the bridge and sit on the edge. We were there for ever. Just staring at the stars. Laughing, making jokes. Being as happy as we could be.

Again. Today really couldn't have been any better. XOXO.

That changed within seconds.

11:06 PM my phone starts ringing.

"Jenna. Jenna. I need you to come over. You need to come now I'm so lost."

"Nash. What's the matter, are you okay!?"

"I'm fine I just really need you! Please come quick"

"I'll be there in 10"

"Do you want me to come pick you up?"

"No, I don't know what's up with you and I don't want you driving. Bye"

*hops into my car and drives to Nash's house*

He's sitting out side on the front steps. He looks so lost.

"Nash, what happened?"

"I went in to say goodnight to Skylynn. I was about to give her a hug when I saw what I saw. Her face was almost purple and she was boiling. I ran to my mom and called 911. She was rushed to the hospital but I don't know why. No body is telling me anything. They left about 10 minutes ago. I'm so scared that something's wrong. There's a reason they aren't contacting me. Can you stay the night?"

"I will stay as long as you want, babe. Just lemme call my parents and let them know.

That's how we spent our first night together. Skylynn, see you soon, angel