Toy blocks

She twisted her fingers around the air watching the blocks move to her will at the moment of her fingers. She smashed her fingers together and the blocks broke into pieces knocking into each other and growled at the camera in the corner of the room on the ceiling.

The men burst through the doors with "special Shockers" as the man who claimed to be her father told her. They each toke one of her arms and dragged her into the hallway watching a child younger than her being dragged into the room she screamed. She screamed an ear shattering scream it broke the large windows to the observation rooms and knocked them men unconscious she toke the child by the arm and dragged him through the place. And out to the front doors. The natural daylight blinded the two people but the kept running until they were certain they were gone.

It has been two days and not one of them have talked to watch other. They sat by the river side starting out on o the water "What's your name I'm Oracle"she asked looking at him. Not looking at her he responded quick "Zen" looking at the building that had a smell they need smelled. Oracle smiled standing up "let's go" she walked to the point where water covered her ankles. Zen stood up and watched her near the building. This will be a mistake" he thought chasing after her.