*Chapter 1*

3rd pov

published june 2017

published june 2017.

[edited] 4/2/18
[edited] 6/3/20

"Eh?"

(Y/N) flails, eyes glued onto the closing distance between her and her impending doom. This it it, she thinks, i'm going to flatten onto the ground and i'll never get to see the light again.

Kidding.

" I swear it was the instant noodles, " The (H/C) haired girl muttered, looking below her at the shades of purple ranging from violet to a raging fuchsia.
It was a beautiful view, she admits, almost like a fantasy. This is familiar
She squints, unable to place the familiarity and rapid feeling of being weightless.

It was a wonder why she herself was falling mere moments before the stony ground just to have her life ended. Panic arose in her stomach and her eyes widen.

'I'm actually going to die.'

'or maybe it's just another one of my dreams.' (Y/N) added with a nod and a slight smile. She had just been in the confines of her room, glowering at her screen before she was taken out of the comforts of her 'cell', as her friends so lovingly called it. Friends, yes, she had friends. She remembers the hands that reached towards her, grabbing and nothing less from a horror movie. And now she's here, in the sky and anxiety building up from the intense height. 'that was not comforting in the least'

Her inner monologue is broken as a voice whispers. Startled, (Y/N) turned towards the voice and she startles.
He waves, eyes unique and full of mirth. She shivers. He looks completely in element with the realm. Or Universe? Alternate universe? Some sort of world she's been pulled into and she can't help but look at the boy in complete interest. This is odd.

Mismatched eyes gaze at her and (Y/N) represses the urge to reach out in wonder at his unique eyes. They're cool, she thinks.

He leans in. "Hello!"

(Y/N)'s speechless, fumbling for a few moments until she realizes she's being spoken to. Oh, duh.
"Uh, hey!" She squeaks. "You from around here- or, uh," oh my god kill me now

He's about to reply until you immediately huff, a little frustrated but mostly embarrassed as you flush a glaring red. "I mean, uh, hello !" You nod towards him, face feeling warm. Is it me or is it hot in here? Wind and all.

It's not until he's laughing that you feel a little lighter. Well, i guess I'm not a complete fool. You look at him warily, smile pulling at your lips but you can't help feeling skeptical. "Welcome to Disboard!"

(Y/N) moves to sit, crossing her legs and struggling to keep an upright position. Your hair whips you in the face. "Are you a god?" (Y/N) asks, voice raising. She pats herself on the back–mentally, of course–when she doesn't stutter. This is one odd dream. Weirdly vivid, but much appreciated.