A Birthday To Remember

The air is Sparkly as you step up to the front doors of the Castle. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in Blue, Times New Roman font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by Kit Harrington, Luke Evens to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, Kissing and Ice cream will be plentiful. We do hope to see your Pretty face there. November 22nd, 2016 at Noon. Please dress in your best Dress and don't forget your Bow and arrow for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a Swoosh.

You're surprised to see Luke evens, Kit Harrington standing there in the flesh, all Sparkle and Pretty. You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to them right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) Wolf and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over Ice cream.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already Kissing wildly on the dancefloor.

In the name of love plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the Random. You had always shipped Jon Snow, Bard and Kit Harrington, Luke Evens so you're not entirely surprised to see them Kissing together in the corner. George RR Martin and Cersiforpresidant are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Gane of thrones are gushing over the latest update of The Mafia and his Angle on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Game of thrones on Earth in the middle of Christmas and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"