Chapter 3

Going through the construction site from the ground floor, they noticed more creepy things about the place.

They noticed caps, and clothes attached to the ceiling; buried in the cement of the roof. Something was really weird about the construction site, they thought. And that gave them chills through their spine. Nobody can just sink boots; a lot of boots in the water just like that or bury the clothes and caps in the cement of the roof. 

It wasn't a boring afternoon now that they thought it was. It was a scary and shocking now. 

The adventure has gone too far, they thought. But they wanted to explore even more. What would have happened in this construction site that now it is abandoned? 

They started to notice every single thing of that construction site. 

They found that every pillar had a different date written on it. They still had a lot more to explore out what creepy stuff is going on. 

But on the other hand, they were also concerned about the tin box house which they saw from the first floor. 

They somehow crossed the ground floor of the construction site ignoring the weird happenings going on there, eager to look forward to what was there is in tin box house.

It was at a distance from where they stood. There was no path to go there as it was between huge trees. Thorns and bushes blocked the way too.

After struggling by the thorny flora, getting scratched at many places by them, they finally reached the entrance of the tin house.

It seemed to be haunted, they got weird vibes from it.