Sad Fitzsimmons Au

Fitz rushes into a side room, away from the main shooting. They went in to storm the Hydra base, but at the last minute the tide turned in Hydra’s favor. Fitz took so many corner’s that he didn’t know where he was anymore. He had lost the rest of the team awhile back and had no idea whether they were alive or dead. He leaned gently against one wall, gripping his gun tightly in one hand. He started to close his eyes, taking a deep breath. He was safe for now, until Hydra found him. He heard a noise in the room and swung the gun around and shot, not taking time to see if it was a friend or foe in the room with him. Jemma’s eyes widened as red blossomed from her abdomen. “Fitz-” She started, but collapsed. Fitz stood there a second taking in what happened. “Oh no. What have I done?” He mumbled as he rushed over to Simmons. “It’s okay. Everything is going to be okay” Simmons whispered. “HELP!” he yelled. “Somebody call an ambulance right now!!!!” He ran his hand through Jemma’s hair. “I got you. I am so sorry, I am so sorry.” He took a deep breath, trying not to lose it. “Help!!!” He called again. The door opened and someone came over to them. Fitz breathed a sigh of relief when he realized it was Daisy. “Help me get her out of here and to medical!” He told Daisy frantically. They managed to lift her up and got her on the Zephyr without getting hurt. Simmons was rushed to medical and Fitz was left to worry about her condition. About week after the mission, Daisy came to find him. “Simmons is conscious and she is asking for you. You need to go in there and talk to her.” Fitz got up and rushed to medical. He saw Simmons laying in the hospital bed. “Fitz?” Simmons asked. “Jemma! Daisy said I should talk to you-” Simmons started to cry. “Hey, what’s wrong?” “I lost it Fitz.” “W- what?” “I lost our baby.” “No, this can’t be true” “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” “No this can’t be happening.” Fitz sank to his knees next to her bed. “This is all my fault. I should have looked before I shot…” “Fitz this is not your fault. What you did, you were trying to protect yourself, I don’t blame you.” “Well you should! I killed our child!” “Don’t say that.” Fitz started to cry harder. “Don’t you dare say that.” Fitz looked up at Jemma who also had tears pouring down her face. “Jemma, I am so sorry…. How are we ever going to get through this.” “I don’t know but we will do it like we always do. Together.”

*I wrote this based on some AUs by @/ Auships on instagram*