Spray Cans

~Prologue~

Josiah parked the car in the driveway of the house. It was close to the San Francisco Bay and was located in a small gathering of houses. We would be renting it for the time being until we've saved enough money to buy our own house.

It wasn't very small or very big. The house was a pale blue color, matching the rusting steel fence. A stone walkway went in two directions. One going down to the front gate, and one leading towards the side gate meeting the driveway.

"It's not in it's best shape." Josiah said getting out of the car and closed the door behind him.

"Yeah I can tell." I replied knowing that he wouldn't hear me. I opened the car door, getting out I turned to the backseat door and opened it. My bloodhound Chief jumped out, his tags jingling as he explored. I shivered at the cold ocean breeze. I couldn't help but think that I should be used to this since I was born and raised in Pittsburgh.

I know what your thinking. "Oh my gosh! You came all the way from Pittsburgh to be close to family!" Blah blah blah. No way. If anything I want to far away from them. Ever since I turned 19, me and my boyfriend Josiah traveled here. It was kinda stupid, I know. But I just had to get away from my dad. Ever since my mom left for some architect my family completely isolated me and my dad. Me being part Mexican, family is really important to me. And it doesn't help that my dad's side is all the way from Sweden.

Just great.

When my mom left, my dad completely changed. He became so aggressive. He would often leave for days on end. Without warning. So you could say I grew up independent.

I always remember being so lonely as a kid. I remember leaving our huge apartment and went exploring. That's how I met Josiah.

We were always together. His parents died in a train crash when he was only 7. And when he moved with his aunt to our apartment building, we never left each other's side. So now that were dating our bond has grown.

So now here we are 2,575 miles away from Pittsburg.

At least were closer to art, but..

Away from my dad

Away from mom

Away from home..

I just hope my dad keeps his end of the deal.

OMG NEW STORY!!

I know I know go ahead and scream...

Lol I'm strange XD

Anyways so I started this new story! It was originally a short story for school. And I thought you guys might like it, and now here it is!

I hope you enjoy it more chapters to come!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

BYE