I Want You

His pov.

I stood there in shock with my hand palmed on my cheek she made a freaking 180 on me, my princess now glaring at me and I don't even know why, although I'm sure I'm going to find out. "A f**king kiss! You could have given her a hug or a keychain or even a dollar with a wink on it, why a f**king kiss?!?!" I sighed and turned away only to have her jump on my back and start thrashing around mumbling something about me being hers and her not kissing boys goodbye even tho their lips are nicer than mines, all before she sank her teeth into my neck. I sat on the couch leaning back on her so she's pinned and when she stops I pulled her around onto my lap. I stare into her glare spotting just a hint of joy and relief mixed... I adjust her so her legs are around my waist and her hands around my neck, tangled in my hair. My hands snake around her hip resting on the small of her back before I take her lips against mines, enjoying the sweet strawberries i know she drowned herself in since she heard of my friend, and the salty tears that I promised I'd never bring her to. My hands lowered to her small butt that fitted my hand perfectly, pulling her closer to me so that she was now sitting on my erection. I bit her lips gently as if asking permission and they parted in delight, not wasting a second, I slid my tongue in controlling her every movement, dancing with hers, fighting for dominance but in the end submitting simply because she's my princess. Our lips part as we both gasp for air, her head going to the side moaning 'f**k yous' & 'mms' as I kiss her neck gently. I lick at her before sucking gently and sinking my teeth around the hickey that I left, I trailed kisses down her chest, removing her top & bra, not bothering to touch her skirt before taking her breasts in my hands, kissing and sucking on them, nibbling and pulling at her hard nipple before flicking my tongue at it and sucking gently again. My hands drop to her hips, slowing her motions as she rocks back and forth feeling me press against her now wet hot p***y through her Victoria secret panty. I could feel her sigh against my neck as the rain started pouring, instantly cooling down the house but heating up my princess. I rock into her movements, taking her rhythm as she sped up just the slightest, her hips now sticking at every interval causing me to take charge. I turn us over so I'm on top, wrapping her legs around my waist as I take her lips against mines, plunging my tongue into her mouth, succumbing to my desires, rocking slowly and intimately into her as my hands make its way to her warmth, pressing roughly and rubbing on her c*it. I  shift her panty to the side and drop my pants just the slightest and press only the head into her, now revolving around her, residing in her comfort but never giving in. I rub my head against her before going in just the slightest, stimulating her but not taking her yet, I repeat this over and over all without parting lips and not taking my finger from her c*it, and as I feel her back arch and her breath hitch I press my fingers in entirely, flicking at her spot and savoring her delight. I part our lips and put away my friend, leaning down to her, kissing her small thighs, before making my way up to her sweet dripping haven, I lick her c*it gently before French kissing her p***y not letting a drop go to waste. It was quite the day indeed, I never imagined the day when I'd lose my päästja and I never want to...
I let her unpack as I run the water on warm and full the tub. When she's finished unpacking we both have a shower and then sit in the bath, her back between my legs and we just talked, we talked about her fears of the dark, about how her mother f**ked up, her desires to travel, to go to Paris and how she'd enjoy the simplest things like a lunchroom at lunchtime, like how when rain fell she says nature is crying and it shows her that even the most beautiful things cried, we talked about her favorite snack and fruit, i even had an idea to make raspberry jello with guava bits and a strawberry frozen in the middle. When all that was finished I pinky promised to her that I'd never leave and then scolded her for ever believing otherwise. We dried off and dressed, her in a big jersey and I in a short pants and a vest. With that we fell asleep with her wrapped in my arms watching 'I love you beth cooper'.