DIANA.

Hey guys!

it's me XxhoranniallxX!!

the cast below! :)

selena.gomez as diana Miller

jade thirwall as Lucy Ramirez

ariana Grande as Amanda Hamilton

Lucy hale as Kristina Jameson

and one one direction as themselves!

(on to the story!)

Hello my name is Diana.I have three amazing best friends.Kristina,Amanda,and Lucy!their all unique,but in their own special way.They say that I am the prettiest out of all them.But I personally think that I am the ugliest.I think that their just trying not to hurt my feelings,because my father passed away just a year ago.It hurted,and it still does.He was a great man,and father.How did he die?simple,he died in a car crash.Of course the other driver was drunk,I get angry when i think of that man.The one who took away my father.It  sucks,just because of his stupid mistake,my father's gone.long gone.But I should really stop thinking about that.My mum says it's not healthy.Only because,she knows I used to cry myself to sleep.But what she doesn't know is that I don't do that anymore.Well at least not frequently."DIANA!"Lucy's voice snaps me out of my thoughts."yeah?"I asked trying to sound as convincing as possible.Lucy's eyes furrow as she hears how high pitch I sounded.She knows absolutely everything about me!she's not a creep or anything.It's just because I've known her the longest.Since kinder actually.I met the other girls in second grade.Or at least I think I did.wow I am such a horrible friend.I chuckled.Which caused Lucy to shoot a confused glance at me."oh Lucy."I sang as I walked towards her and sat on her lap."eww!get off you fat Arse!"she whined."nope."I said popping the 'p' she looked at me sternly.but I just shrugged and smirked causing her to roll her eyes.I laughed.oh how I love to mess around with her.I guess she knew what I was thinking so she glared at me.I frowned."awww,come on lu!"i whined.She shakes her head,before swiftly hopping off of the couch making me fall off onto the cold hard floor.I groaned but I could hear her.chuckle.oh I am so going to get her back.but before I could sprint and jump onto her back,the doorbell rings.thank you very much!note the sarcasm."I'll get it!"I reassured Lucy."mhm Kay!"she yells down the stairs.I raise my brow.wonder what she's doing.but I soon remembered that the bell rang so I swing open the door."sup diana!"Amanda attacks me with a bear hug.I smile"hi Mandy!"she smiles back revealing her dimples.aww I want dimples!"hello Dani!"Kristina smiles from behind Amanda."come in."I laugh their so polite.they walk in smiling like idiots.I give them one of my puzzled expressions.Kristina's smile slowly disappears.okay now I am  worried."guys.."I say quietly.they both look at each other then to me."what's wrong?"I ask again.even though I really don't want to know.But the curiosity is just killing me!

"well here's the thing."Amanda starts but trails off.Kristina rolls her eyes."what she was going to say was,that were moving."my eyes went wide.I felt so sad.so lonely.I felt a single tear drop fall from my eyelids.I stare up expecting to see Kristina and Amanda in tears as well.but they are grinning.do they hate me or what?are they excited to leave?"why are you crying dani?"Amanda asks still smiling."because you guys are moving.why aren't you crying?"I ask with a hint of sadness.I look up to see their faces drop."we are but you and Lucy are coming too!"she giggles.what I am finally leaving LA Bronx?! I smile from ear to ear."wait,were are moving to?"I ask curiosity taking over me."LONDON!"they both squeal.london.hmm not quite what I was hoping for,but eh.at least we're moving! :) were all in a group hug,lucy already heard about it.eavesdropping.so now we're all excited!we're leaving tomorrow morning.They planned the whole thing already!I'm so thankful for friends like these.I don't deserve them.But I was lucky enough.I just can't wait for tomorrow's plane ride!I know what your thinking,why be excited about sitting in an uncomfortable seat for like 3 hours.Well I am excited because Kristina said she was going to bring her iPad.And me being the cheeky one,is planning on sitting next to her.But just because I want to be able to update my Twitter and other social networks.Well it's 10o'clock  guess I'll be going to bed.Don't want to be tired in the morning.I need all the energy I have left wouldn't want to waste it!

-XxhoranniallxX

hope you liked it! :)