2nd Night

Winter's POV

I wear my uniform, a black suit with a blouse and a red ribbon. I also have a matching black skirt. I attend Cross Academy, the most prestigious school inthe country. It is run by the Chairman, and as the Chairman's daughter, I get the privilege to enter the academy. Anyways, I go inside the classroom and I sit with my 2 friends.

"Good Morning, Winter!" A girl with blonde hair smiles at me.

"Good Morning, Misumi."

That's Wakaba, Misumi! She's my best friend in the whole wide world! Before she went to Cross Academy, she lived with her grandmother Yori, who followed the name of Misumi's great (6x) grandmother, Sayori Wakaba, who died.....well I don't know. But her story about her friends were passed down from generation to generation. It's a story about love between three people . Honestly, I don't know. I didn't ask Misumi about it. Topics like that are very sensitive to her. Besides, it's the secret of the Wakaba clan. I turn around to see a young man with silver hair and lavender eyes. I blush.

"G-good morning Ichi!"

"Oh hey. Mornin' Winter!"

Kiryuu Ichi is a childhood friend of mine.... Well alright! I admit it! He's my crush. It's because he was so cute when I found him on the swing. Then when I offered to play with him then he gave me that kind smile.... KYAAAAAAAAAA! I never met his father before. All I know that he's a hunter and Ichi's doing his best to follow his father's footsteps. What they're hunting is something I can't answer...... After chatting for a while, Misumi brings up an unexpected topic.

"Hey Winter! There's two new transferees right? Well I heard that they're a boy and a girl. And the girl will transfer here! I wonder what she looks like...."

Just then, Sensei enters the room with a girl. That girl has long brown hair, and wine-colored eyes. I don't know why, but I think that I saw her before... After that, I feel pain in my head..not now Winter! Snap out of it!

Sensei asks the girl to introduce herself. She bowed and said the following words.

"My name is Kuran Yuuki. It is really nice to meet all of you."