5: Happily

"Zayn, please, can't you just at least talk to them? We need you here."

"Mum, I really wanted to go home this Christmas. As much as I wanted to, I can't. They won't let me."

"Zayn, we're so worried about you."

"I'm already fine now."

"Please come home."

Replaying that conversation again and again made my head ache. The wound in my head was actually healed, it wasn't really so bad after all. That conversation happened a day after the stampede.

It was just really disappointing to not have anything to do to make your family happy. I wanted to be with them but I can't.

I stared at my reflection in the comfort room. I looked pretty ruined in a bit.

You should loosen up, bro.

As I got out of the individually built restroom beside the place where the party took place, I accidentally bumped to a girl drinking some coffee in a cup.

You could guess what happened then.

"I'M SORRY!!! OH MY GOSH!!! ZAYN MALIK!!! AAAH!!! HOLY SHIT!!! GOD, GOD, GOD! I AM SERIOUSLY SORRY!!! I DIDN'T REALLY--"

"Can you just stop screaming and do something?" I asked. Sorry for her but I wasn't really in the mood for coffee and noisy women.

"Right! Uhm--If I could just go get some men's tshirt in my hotel room. It's not really that long of a walk from here to the hotel I'm staying."

"I'll go with you."

"No! Stay right here, I'll bring it to you."

"Well, I apologize but I won't risk the chance being left alone by some random girl who all of a sudden spills her stinking drink on me while I'm about to get ready to perform in that party," I guess I wasn't really thinking with my words. I knew that it was rude but I can't blame me when I'm a bit preoccupied myself.

"Okay, sir. Don't act so rude," she muttered under her breath and started walking.

I rolled my eyes behind her and stared at my tank shirt. This one just looked pretty fucked-up.

Turned out, the walk in the hotel wasn't really far and we had to ride in an elevator which was fine with me rather than walking.

Suddely, the smell of the stinking coffee filled the lift and my mind got in a bit of a rush.

"Goddamn it, this elevator's slow," I whispered to myself but I made it possible for her to hear.

"Then, consider my apology accomodated with this elevator. Geez, and I thought you famous people were the purest of kind," she snapped sourly.

Okay, this girl was starting to get on my nerves.

"Well, I suppose the paparazzis must have misinformed you about us 'famous' people," I explained grumpily, leaning my back against the wall and crossing my arms.

Then I felt the sticky feeling of the stained coffee in my shirt.

Shit, this night can't get any worse.

Just as I was about to explain some facts about famous people, the elevator dinged and the doors opened. She nodded at me to follow her so I did.

She went straight to a room number 1214 and there she held out her card and swiped it on a small device beside the door. In an instant, it opened, revealing a not-so-fancy room.

"Sit down while I get a tshirt your size. Feel at home, princey," she said before fading away from my sight.

I wandered my gaze, observing every piece of furniture. The couch looked comfy, being all plain dark blue. The flatscreen, which was hanged on the wall infront of the couch, looked mighty fine. Then there was the kitchen, a clean one. I guess, I just got used to a messy one. Once you started living with the lads, you'll get used to it.