Waking Up

~time skip three months~
I woke up and saw that Aliyah was still passed out.. she was so cute when she slept. I smiled and headed too my dresser grabbing my hoodie and skinny jeans. When I got dressed I went into the kitchen and made strawberry and blueberry pancakes.. yes I know your wondering where they came from.. long story short I loved chocolate and it was my happy food and I had A LOT left. I heard a walker groaning then BAM! the new shot gun trap went off... fuck Aliyah is going to wake up and be annoyed.. daMN maybe she's a heavy sleeper? oh well.. she'll be fine, I don't know why I am trying too make myself treat her like a princess... it's like we're supposed to be together.. I stopped in my thoughts when I heard footsteps running into the kitchen and Aliyah asked.. "what the hell was that? is everything ok?" She asked and I could sense the fear in her voice.. then for some reason I opened my eyes I was hugging her tightly.. "S-sorry, everything is ok I promise" I said sheepishly and I saw that she was blushing as well.. when I looked at her closely she was wearing one of my hoodies and leggings, that made me smile, she covered her face with my long sleeves on my hoodie. I smiled at her and said "So is that outfit comfy? it looks comfy.." she smiled and replied "Yeah, sorry if I am intruding I can change-" She was trying too continue,but I put my hand up stopping her "It's fine, I'm glad you have a clean outfit whatever is mine is yours.. we're a team now." at this I smiled and she laughed and sighed. "Thank you again.. for you know taking me in." "Well I needed somebody too help me, and you saved my life so I wouldn't chose anybody else.." she blushed and I did too, the two of us laughed.. "Mmm, are you making pancakes?" She asked with a giddy grin, I nodded and she hugged me and kissed my cheek "You're the best person ever!" I blushed and felt my stomach explode into butterflies, making me wanna laugh and cry because I hadn't felt this way since Alice. I guess it is true bad things happen too good people, but so do good things. We sat down eating and she sighed and put her hand on her stomach and said "Oh my GOD you're an amazing cook, where'd you learn too cook? I mean if you don't mind me asking.." I smiled and knew sooner or later we'd have too go over the story. "Well I used to date this girl named Alice and I gave her my virginity after eight months of being with her.. then I felt as if I was in love and I thought she was too.." I started to feel my eyes burn ready to ostart crying, and I hadn't cried in a long time. "continue please" She begged, and for some reason I felt safe with telling her these things so suddenly. "She cheated on me with her best friend, I walker in on the two of them fucking eachother on her kitchen counter.. and I was so depressed I took up a hobby to distract me, and who knew it'd be cooking? well I sure as hell didn't but here I am still cooking too my hearts content." She let it soak in everything I had said and for some reason she whispered too me.. "I'm so sorry Clairie, nobody deserves something like that... especially not you." I was shocked by her reply and for some reason my heart didn't ache with pain it ached for her touch and before I knew it she kissed me... my heart felt like it exploded.. I kissed her back and I picked her up not stopping the kiss, it wasn't just a "Makeout" it was passionate... it was like she wanted me too, I could feel it. We pulled our lips away from eachother too breathe our ragged breaths we both were smiling and she pecked me on the lips one more time as I set her down. That was the best feeling I've had in a LONG time even better than how I was with Alice. I felt as if we were supposed to be together, and I knew somehow she did too. "Aliyah, did you feel that... spark?" She nodded with tears threatening to fall down her cheeks. "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't mean too upset you.." "You didn't I'm just scared because I've never felt this way before." "I'm scared too" We both smiled and I wiped away the stray tears, she was so beautiful... I don't know why I had too meet her when the world was going too shit,but I'm glad I met her... I'm glad I'll be with her, as long as I live... together or even as friends I'll always protect her.I felt her wrap her arms around my torso "Clairie, I think I'm in love with you" my breathe hitched at this and I just smiled and said with complete honesty. " I think I'm in love too, do you think we should be together or friends?" She didn't reply my heart felt like it was going at 1,000 miles an hour...

~Well kitten, here's my cliff hanger for you.. feel the pain, -love Poptart-~