Ransom

It was the first day of summer vacation and I planned on spending it in my apartment being lazy. While I'm sitting on my couch on the verge of falling asleep there is a knock on the door. It's my two best friends, Liam and Destiny "KATY" Liam screams "Well there go my eardrums." I said. "God Liam there is no need to scream" said Destiny "Well come in guys."

We are all sitting I'm my apartment drinking coffee. My apartment is nice for one in Manhattan, if you look out my window and look down the street you can see central park. "So" Destiny said "What are we going to do this summer?" We all sat there puzzled then Liam said "We can go on a cross country road trip" "That's a fantastic idea!" Destiny exclaimed. They both high fived each other "Now wait a second. None of us have the money to go across the country in a car. There is gas we need to pay for and motels we need to pay for."

I lied I have a ton of money saved up but I was planning on buying a new car. "Come on Katy" Liam whined. How could I say no to his big brown eyes "OK fine" They both stood up and cheered. I've known these two since the 1st grade and now they are all grown up. Liam has very nice brown eyes almost hazel and is about six feet tall and has these really nice muscles (puberty did something right with him). He always wears skinny jeans and LOVES high top sneakers and graphic t-shirts. Destiny is a different story she is about 5'6 skinny and has brown eyes. I consider her a hipster she loves all the hipster clothing.

"This is going the be great" said Liam "My two best friends" he said as he put his arms around our shoulders "On the open road in Katy's car." he said looking at me cause I'm the only one with the car. "This is going to be great" said Destiny "I got to go home and pack." she said rushing out the door "Well I'll see you tomorrow" said Liam as he hugged me "bye" I said whatdidIgetmyself into I thought.

 My alarm went off blasting Roar by Katy Perry, I hit my phone hoping it would turn off but instead i had to get up and turn it off, damn phone. Destiny and Liam walk in while I'm packing my stuff "Why don't you pack something else rather then you regular look?" said Destiny "What's wrong with my look?" I asked defensively. I loved my look I always wear skinny jeans, Vans, and t-shirts with some sort of super hero (mainly batman and superman). "Well at least do something with your hair" Said Destiny "What's wrong with my hair?" I said defensively, I do absolutly nothing with my hair (unless you consider putting a beanie on it). Destiny on the other hand is quit the fashionista. "I like Katy's style" Said Liam smiling "Thank you Liam. Looks like it's two against one" I said with a smile, Destiny roller her eyes.

We all left my apartment into the hot New York sun "God its so hot" Said Destiny, she was wearing Converse, a pair of shorts (a little to shot for me), and a tank top. "How are you not sweating your ass off?" Destiny asked pulling on her tank top. I was thinking the same thing considering I'm wearing skinny jeans, bright blue Vans, and a superman shirt. We all walked to my car, it is a 1967 GT Mustang I love this car but it always tends to break down, that's why I wanted to buy a new car. Looks like im not going to now.

"Liam what are you doing, it's not gonna fit." Destiny said as she watched Liam practically jumping on the trunk to close it "Yes it will" Said Liam straning his voice "Liam!" I yelled then he jumped down "Sorry Katy" He said. I opened the truck and moved the bags around to make it close "How did you do that?" Liam asked "Magic" I said sarcastically "Destiny lets go" she was'nt paying attention to anything but her new IPhone 5c "Destiny!" I yelled she fianlly looked up "lets go" I said motioning to the car. I got in the drivers seat and started the car, Destiny and Liam were fighting for the front seat "Guys!" I yelled to get their attention. When Destiny was'nt looking Liam jumped in the from seat "ha!" He said, destiny looked irritated and got in the back seat. I drove out into the street, looks like I can't get out if this now I thought but i did'nt care at this point.