chapter 2

A black truck? Could it of been the one that had been following me on my run? I didn't know anyone that owned a black truck and it was really starting to freak me out.

"Lily if that man ever comes back don't open the door! Call 911 then hide in the closet. You know the one in mom and dad's room with the trap door? Hide there."

"Why are you freaking out so much Mace its no big deal he just wanted to bring you flowers"

"You know I hate being called that Lily. And what flowers?"

"I left them on the table"

I walked into the kitchen and set on the table was a huge bouquet of flowers. White and red roses, my favorite....

I walked over to them and picked them up. As I lifted them off the table a note fell to the floor. I picked it up and it was a hand written note

"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more."

That was my favorite quote from The Last Song. This guy was definatly begining to scare me and I started to become even more worried. What was this guy after? And why did he know so much about me? I looked behind me and saw how worried my sister looked. "Don't worry its just some guy from my school who has a crush on me, now go get ready for school, we're going to be late."