Chapter 3

"Have you ever wondered how our life would be like if we weren't here?" Albert asked me.

"Well one thing is that we wouldn't know each other" I said looking down to all the nuns and children.

"That's true," he said.

"Why are you thinking about ditching me?" I said smirking.

"No" he said letting a little giggle "why would you think i would do that?"

"No, it's just you said it with so much effort to get out, I thought I was starting to loose you" I said devilish.

"Leah, always so worried of who is around you" Albert said giving a cricked smile that always made me smile back.

"Well I got to keep my family close and my enemies closer, oh wait that's right, my families died" I said still smiling even though my comment didn't need one.

"Wow you actually sound depressing," he said giving me his childish gaze. I looked back at him with a pissed off look.

"Can we just get out of here" I said graving his wrist.

"Sure, if you want" he said immediately changing from bad boy to your teddy bear. I guess that's why I really liked Albert. We just some what understood each other. We were just some what equal.

Well kind of equal. You see while my parents were killed, his parents or should I just say mother left him at the front step.

I didn't understand why a mother would do that. How could someone have such a dark heart to leave their own child, their own blood some were , abandoned.

I never really asked him why his mother left him. He always got depress. He never said anything, so I'm guessing he just never wanted to talk about it.