1

Today was the day I was leaving for vidcon, me and my sister Elise. I packed my final last minute items such as toothbrush and make up into my suitcase and threw it into the car. next threw on top of mine was elise's case.
"if you've smashed one of my eye shadow palettes then you're paying for a new one" i said.
it was just me and elise going to vidcon. we were going down there for a week. this is the furthest away we have been without mom. we wanted to go last years but mom said we had to wait until elise was 18. she's the eldest one, in 16. she tends to remind me i'm younger everyday. we got in the car for mom to drive us to the airport. elise may be older but she certainly doesn't act older. i stepped out the door and i was shoved into the door frame by elise running past to sit in the front. we reached the airport and we were inside at all the shops after a long time of saying bye to mom and going through all the security checks and all that crap. I was at a mac counter and some foundations caught my eye.
"you've got about 7 foundations all in the same shade. you don't need any more" elise said to me. she liked make up but she wasn't as into it as me.
"anyway where are we sitting, front back or middle of the plane" she asked.
"don't ask me. you're the one who reserved the seats" i replied
"what. i thought you did that"
you've got to be kidding me. i knew how smoothly this was going was all too good to be true. now we will both have to sit by strangers, great.

After nearly missing it, we finally boarded the plane. we told the cabin crew about the seat thing and they told us they would try and find us seats as close together as possible. i was sat on the end of the aisle by the window and elise was on the end of the next isle next to me. it was a seat of two and u had to sit by this man. i hadn't seen his face yet as he was peering out the window and he had his headphones in and hadn't heard me sit down yet. vidcon here i come.