Ch 3: Missions with Erza, Giving Information

Lucy's P.O.V
----------------
     I made it up to the guild to see everyone talking like normal, including Natsu. The second he saw me he grinned and paced over, I gritted my teeth into a smile and tried my very hardest not to pull away.

     "Wanna go on a mission Lucy!?" He screamed in my ear. My face quickly turned into that of a scared person and I ran to Erza hugging her.

     "Will you go in a mission with me Erza! Please!" I didn't even wait for her to reply as I dragged her out of there and grabbed a random mission I hadn't even bothered to look at. I pulled her to the train that would take us where we need to go. I ran until we reached the train, and hell, I didn't even stop until we were on the bus. I guess something just didn't feel right.

     I was panting by the time we were sitting down as I put my hands on my knees and took a seat. My face was flushed, my heart was beating, and I swear I was going insane. "Are you ok Lucy?" Erza asked in a reassuring voice as her lips turned up a bit to make me feel a bit more comfortable.

     "No, not really Erza." I replied placing my head on her shoulder as the train began taking off. I wrapped my arms around her in a hug and thankfully she hugged me back. I really needed a hug.

     My breath escalated as I hiccuped a bit. "I've never been so scared-scratch that, that was one of the scariest things in my life Erza. He makes me feel like I'm on a roller coaster, my emotions are always wild and make me feel like I'm constantly on a loop de loop. It makes me sick. And to make it worse, he acts like he doesn't care, he was a whole different person yesterday, I don't know-"

     Erza stopped me from rambling and humiliating myself further. My head hung in shame and I dug my face into her shoulder. "Thanks for being my family, Erza. You can really help me out. But next time please remind me that you have your armor on, my nose might not end up so lucky next time." I said as I scrunched my nose making sure nothing was broken.

"It's ok Lucy, and I'm glad your apart of the guild. You always cover for me when I'm away and make sure Lucy and Natsu don't get into too much trouble, I couldn't ask for an even better helper." She stated honestly which made me smile.

"Thanks! I said happily as I gently put my face on her shoulder. "It's our stop Lucy, let's go." "Alright!" I quickly gathered myself and we left.

A/N
-------
Sorry for the wait, anyways enjoy the chapter and see you guys again!