A new face

Jays POV: Where am I? Did I fall asleep? My eyes are still closed. The memories of yesterday flood my mind. Blinking sleep from them, eye slowly open my eyelids to gaze around me. The first thing I see is a pair of deep brown eyes staring at me. Serenity. "You fell asleep," She started "So I kept watch of you. Do you want me to bring you home?" Holy crap. I feel stupid. How does someone just fall asleep while talking to a person? "Oh,  um, sure." Serenity gets up and takes my hand. She pulls me up and we start down the street towards my apartment.
I don't know what it is, but I feel at home with Serenity. I feel like I can run into her arms and forget all of my worries. I feel like even though we just met a few hours ago, we are closer than a mother is with her child. We reach my apartment.

Serenitys POV: Her home is small. We go inside and sit down. She offers my food but I refuse. I don't eat. I can't. There is something about this, 'Jay' person. My chest tingles when I look at her, it fills me with energy. Is this...what emotion feels like? Jay has a certain expression on her face. I think she gets the same feeling, and can tell I do too. For some reason I feel like she can tell what I'm thinking sometimes, just when she looks into my eyes. I lay down on her bed and star at the ceiling. It has a nice texture against me. It's warm. I should get one of these. There is a creak at the door. Jay comes in. I raise my head to see her, but when I do Her face meets mine halfway. Her breath stirs my hair. She looks at me funny. My chest feels odd, like when she gets this close I get a rush of adrenaline. Jay closes her eyes and leans in. What is she doing? Am I supposed to do something? What is this feeling in my chest?? It is odd, I feel as though it will break open. She leans in and presses her mouth against mine and a feeling of surprise goes through my body. She gives me so many emotions I never had before. I know how to feel now. I try to copy her movements. I don't know how much time has passed, but eventually Jay pulls away. "I'm sorry," she starts "I shouldn't have kissed you, it was wrong of me." Kiss? Is that what we did? It felt..nice. "It's alright, it felt like it was supposed to happen." The word felt warms me. I can feel.

I feel love.