Chapter 2

"Alondra you like me..." he asked. "No..I don't know why I said that. Let me go by Julian. Please." "Alondra please tell me you don't really like me because that's kinda weird..I mean I can't ever imagine us together. Sorry." Julian says without a care. I push Julian and run away crying. I can't believe he actually said that. Jovani saw me crying. Great. Now he's coming to me. "What's wrong Alondra?" He asked sounding worried. "Nothing jovani leave me alone!" I tell him. "Alondra I'm your bestfriend. Please tell me. I'll try to help you with whatever happened.". "Jovani I said I'm fine just some stuff fell in my eye and it really burns." I say making up a random excuse. "Do you really think I'm that stupid?" He says sounding mad this time. "No" I say quietly. "Tell me what the fuck happened Alondra. I'm tired of you hiding things from me! I'm here to help you when you're sad. You just think I'm a fucken toy." He says making me cry even more. "jovani just please leave me alone! I said I don't want you here." I say shouting. "Omg Alondra I'm done. Talk to you later." Jovani said sounding annoyed. "Great what else can happen today" I realized I said that out loud. I went to my first period teacher and told her I was going to the office so she wouldn't mark me absent. I didn't actually go to the office because that's stupid. I stayed in the bathroom the whole period because I didn't want to break down during class. As I'm headed to my second period class I hear jovani behind me. "Bestfriend I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that to you. Please forgive me.". "Jovani leave me alone! You've said enough. You know what. I'm stopping this "friendship" right now. We're not bestfriend anymore." I say really mad. Jovani actually started crying. I feel super bad but I don't care, he really hurt me. He deserves it.
Jovani's Pov
Wow I never thought Alondra would say something like this. I wipe away the tears and go to my next class. I sit next to Julian. "Either you're high or you were crying" Julian says noticing my eyes were red. I stayed quiet. "You were crying weren't you?" He says laughing. "Shut up Julian. If you knew the reason why you wouldn't be laughing." I said almost yelling. "Whatever lol. Aye guess what.". "What" I say with an attitude. "Alondra likes me. Can you believe that. Why would I ever date that fatass." Julian says laughing. "Julian that's really rude." I say getting more upset. "Here goes her little boyfriend to defend her. This is why they call you gay because you're always with girls." Julian says laughing. "This is why they call you a fuck boy because you don't actually like a girl. You just want sex and that's it!" I say punching him in the face. He punched me back and next thing you know we're both on the floor. The teacher and a couple kids separated us. "BOTH OF YOU TO THE OFFICE NOW!" The teachers yells at both of us. "Jennifer go take them to the office. I don't want them to start fighting again.". "Okay Ms. Gómez.". *at the office*
"Why did you guys start fight? And one at a time please." "He called me gay!" I said. "Well he called me a fuck boy." Julian also says. "Okay Julian why did you call your bother gay?" I principal asked angrily. "Well because he's always with girls. He never hangs out with guys. Like a normal boy would." Julian says laughing. "What does hanging out with girls have to do with his sexuality?". "Well nothing b-" "exactly!" The principal says cutting him off. "And you sir what did you call him an f boy." He says point at me. "And sit up right I don't want a sloth in my office." "Sorry sir, and because all he ever wants is have sex.". "Um okay then. Why did this all start?". "He disrespected my bes- my friend Alondra calling her fat." I say. "Well I-". "There is no excuse to calling a girl fat when she didn't do anything to you Julian.". "Now I'm going to call Alondra in here and you Julian, you have to apologize to her and you jovani you can go back to class.". Julian Pov
Ugh jovani ganna fucken get it at home. "Yes is Alondra there? Yeah, okay send her up to the office real quick. She's not in trouble I just need her to come here really quick." *a few minutes later* Alondra comes into the office. "Okay Julian say the exact words I told you to tell her.". "I'm sorry for calling you fat behind your back" I say rolling me eyes. "Nope redo that. Maybe a little more enthusiastic?". "IM SORRY FOR CALLING YOU FAT BEHIND YOUR BACK. Happy!" I saw go the principle. "No need to yell but yeah it's fine now.". "Um I forgive you I guess." Alondra says confused. "Okay both of you can go to class now. And Julian I better not see you in my office often!" I principal says. "Yeah yeah whatever you say." I say shutting the door. "Hey Alondra? Um do you actually like me? I'm being dead serious." I ask. "Julian can we not talk about this? I have so much going on right now so please don't bother me. Be happy with my so called "bestfriend".