First Class

When the castle was finally done rising the 5 of us walked into the ruined. What is this place? Asked Blaze. This is my grandfather's old home. I looked down a broken hallway and into a room will books and desks. There it is. The four others fallowed me into the room and I could tell they were confused. Why is there a classroom here? Asked Oragomy. Because before I was even thought of many many many years ago this was a school. A school for what? Oragomy asked as he sat down in a desk. A school for the soldiers of the once great shadow empire. Blaze took a step twords me. And in this empire is a second in command needed. He asked trying to hide his smile.  Not yet.... to need a second I would need an army. Azaya walked up. So you want us to be your soldiers? I would ask you but not force you. Fraktur stumbled in and took to Azaya's side for help. One by one they agreed to let me teach them oveoulsy for personal reasons. Azaya for entertainment, Fraktur for possible help to see, Oragomy for knowledge, and Blaze for power. I could see a version of me in all of them but it was Blaze and Oragomy that stood out. I could see my powerful embitions in Oragomy . And my craving for power in Blaze. I knew then only one would stay with me and the other will betray me. The question was who would I need to kill? And who would be my second in command?