unexpected visitor

As we sat in the class room Blaze began to bark orders again. I could tell Azaya was getting angry. Oragomy get a few books! Blaze yelled as he tried to sit in my chair. I only had to give him a single look and he stood straighter then a board of wood. You scared Blaze? Mocked Azaya. Shut up! Snapped Blaze as he froze Azaya in ice. Oragomy melted the ice with fire as Fraktur was freaking out and Blaze was laughing.

A few minutes after Azaya was melted out and done choking Blaze we went on a small tour of the castle. Wow this place is big. Said Fraktur as he walked into a wall. Yes it i-. I was cut off when I Hurd a demonic voice. Well done. I turn to see none other then Blood Alpha standing and clapping his hands. Blood your here? I said as the others backed away. Yes us that an issue? Not at all I am just showing these children around my new Academy. I said gesturing to the other only now realizing Azaya is on the roof. An Academy I didn't a prove of. Blood said. It is  to train your troops my alpha. Blood seemed a little doubtful. Then show me their skills. But they are just beginning? Blood pulled out his sword called Moonbrand and held it at Oragomy. Then now is a good test to see how well they are without your training.without anyone preparing blood blasted off at Oragomy and the fight began. In seconds oragomy was near death thankfully I jumped into the path of Blood's blade as it hit me in the side blocking it from oragomy. I fell down and landed on the ground. My alpha I promise they will be ready. I said as I felt the blood like substance coming put of my side. I hope they will. Said blood as he looked out at the others. Take this as a warning to all that are weak. Blood then turned and left. Are you ok? Fraktur said as he tried to help me. Don't touch me! I snapped as my hand light up with black flames. What the? Blaze said blacking up again. I burn wound shut and stand with anger in my eyes. Blood I don't care if you can hear me or not.  I say out loud. But mark my words my army will take the universe!