Darker than black

This place is dark.. Darker than black. I can't see anything. It feels like I'm blind. Suddenly, the light opened but it's not steady. Flickering every millisecond. I groaned, the ache of my bones are increasing. Then I stoop up very slowly.

The echo of my steps are slightly loud due to silence. What's this place? It's a building.. Light teal lights coming from flickering fluorescent lights. 

Ahh.. Step step step.. Wait.. I stopped.

Step step step.. There's someone walking near me.. "Who's there? Anyone here?" I walked and listened to the steps and groan of that person. I looked at my back since I thought he's behind. "Hmm.. I thought he's here." Then I looked at my fron-

"Crap.."  I gradually sped up and ran back. He's twitching his head, walking slowly and pulling a long pipe. I ran so fast that I could hide in a tight and small room.

I closed my eyes.. Panting so hard. Catching my breath.

As I opened my eyes, I was so shocked that he's running near me. "What happend?!" I ran but I fell.

I crawled but he threw his pipe and hit my leg. "Ahhh!!" He strangled me. Oh my god. Is this the end of my life? His pupils are deep red and black at the outer part of his eyes. I picked up the pipe at my left side then smashed it to his head.

He fell down and planked. I put the pipe under his chin and pull it and kicked the back of his neck. Strangled him with the pipe.

Pant.. Pant.. 

I saw the exit door and slowly walked towards the door. I glanced to my right side and a little girl crawling quickly showed. I ran to the door and opened it.

The door has no end. It's darker than black.