Destiny

I was born in Manila, but when I became a 5 year old kid , we are already transferred living in Laguna. I'm a happy go lucky kid. I'm smart but I hate to go in school. My mother enrolled me in De La Salle University. On my first day in kindergarten, my teachers and all my classmates starting to like me. They are always giving their snack on me. My teacher always choosing me to perform and to participate in different activities in school. All the results of my exams or quizzes are all perfect. I'm always on the top of the class, because all my grades are soaring high. Noting I can ask for...

               Months passed by, I became the top 1 honor in all kindergarten students. My parents are very happy and proud of me. They treat me to go in Tokyo Disneyland, because of all the achievements that I got in De La Salle University. I met Mickey Mouse, Donuld Duck, Cinderella, Winnie the Pooh and many more. I'm very happy on that day. I almost want to stop the tickling of a clock to stop the time, because I enjoying a lot on all I see on that wonderful place.

               But no one can stop the time, that's why when 6 o'clock in the morning reach, my mother wake me up. She said that I need to prepare myself, because she will bring me in one of a public school here in our place. She will start to enroll me in kindergarten.

                                        -THE END-