귀여워=cute

"what are we doing here"bacon said beside me

"well obviously we are sneaking inside the amusement park" i said as if he was stupid

"THAT IS MY QUESTION WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE" he shouted at me.

"Hey! shhhhhhhh shut up" i said not even looking at him trying to think of a way to get past the guards. hm....maybe we should climb over the wall at the back.

"okay follow me" i said to bacon walking away but realized that he is not following, so i looked back finding him pouting. HE IS SO CUTE I JUST WANNA SQEEZE HIS CHEEKS

I composed myself and went to him. I kissed his cheek. WOAH WOAH WAIT WHAT DID I JUST DO i turned into a tomato again which caused Bacon to stop pouting and he started laughing at me.

"HEY DONT LAUGH AT ME ITS BECAUSE OF YOU. YOULOOKED SOCUTEANDTHISWORKEDTOMYLITTLECOUSINSSOIHADNOCHOICESOYEAHANDITWORKEDSOYOUCANTSAYANYTHINGABOUTIT(so cute and this worked to my little cousins so i had no choice so yeah and it worked so you cant say anything about it (for easier...yeah))"i said flushing redder and redder. Which caused Bacon laugh harder.

He suddenly squeezed my cheeks(huh deja vu)

"your so cute" he said.

OKAY HEART IS MELTING ALERT ALERT EMERGENCY CALL THE 119 WAIT 911 OR AM I SUPPOSED TO CALL THE HOSPITAL WAIT IS IT 112 I DONT EVEN REMEMBER

"hellooo earth to (y/n)~~" bacon was waving his hand infront of me.

"huh? oh anyways come on we have to go in before the guards see us."i said pulling him towards the back of the amusement park.

We sneaked to the back of the park until one of the guards found us.

"Hey you two there! Stop what you are doing!" The guard shouted chasing us.

"Quick! RUN" shouted bacon(dashi run run run na..k i'll stop)

We ran until we reached a big tree that i started climbing.

"Hey dont leave me! How are you so good in climbing trees!"whispered bacon loud enough for me to hear.

"Just follow! There are dents on the trees." I said to bacon.

He started to climb the tree when but we saw the flash light.

"Hurry!" I shouted to bacon already perched up on top of one of the thick branches. I tried to pull him up and successfully pulled him up when the flash light was where bacon's feet was a few seconds ago.

"Whew!that was close." I said wiping my forehead dramatically.

"WELL IT OBVIOUSLY WAS CLOSE. DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT THE GUARD ALMOST CAUGHT UP ONTO US" bacon whisper-shouted.

"Shhhhhh calm down we didn't get caught right? And we can now enjoy ourselves in the park" i said with a calm tone while inside i was already excited about getting inside the amusement park again. Yea, AGAIN.

"And don't worry, i did this before" i said before jumping down the branch. Yes i am quite skillful.

"YOU SCARED ME! DONT JUST JUMP FROM TREES!" Bacon whisper-shouted again while jumping down the tree himself.

"Buy why are you allowed to jump while I'm not allowed?!" I said confusedly.

"Well you're a girl and I'm a boy so it's dangerous for you. I work out you know?" He said looking at me as if it was obvious.

"Hey i work out to!" I said.

"Hmm..u sure? It doesn't look like you work out. You're so thin!" He said disbelief coloring his tone.

"I DO MARTIAL ARTS, TAEKWONDO, KUNG FU, AND I DANCE TOO SO I HAVE CALVE MUSCLES AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I ALSO HAVE ABS, AND YOU PROBABLY DON'T HAVE!" I shouted at him cause my ego was hurt.

"You have abs?! HEY I HAVE ABS!" He said before lifting up his shirt and showing me his six-pack abs.

WAIT. ITS NOT SIX-PACK ABS, ITS EIGHT-PACK ABS WHAT THE HELL

"Put down your shirt!" I said blushing covering my eyes even if i wanted to touch it...hue...I feel like pervert....scratch that i am one...hue

"okay time to get in" i said pulling my eyes off his abs even if i didn't wan't to.

"how will we get in?" bacon asks me confused but a little glint oof exitement in his eyes.

"well isn't it obvious? we're going jump from this tree" i said with a duh-face.

okay. bacon wasn't taking it too well.... yup not taking it well. How do i know? He looking at me like i am crazy. well i am so i can't say anything about it but...kay

"Are you  CRAZY?!" he shouted still looking at me like i'm crazy.

"Does it look like i'm joking?" i said tying my shoelace tighter than before.

"okay. Let's go." i said before jumping off.