Chapter 1

They seemed like the perfect couple. Ezra and Aria. Perfect for each other. They thought nothing could tear them apart. It all seemed to good to be true..

Arias pov
I knocked on Ezras door, apartment 3b without a care in the world. I thought life simply couldn't get any better. Ezra came to the door smiling and we kissed. I'd been dating Ezra for a whole year now and it was labor day weekend.
I walked through his apartment briefly looking around at his furniture. This day felt special and not just because it was our anniversary. I looked over at ezra but he seemed distant... Though it was probably just nothing...

Ezras pov

Aria looked so happy today I dont know how I'm going to tell her. I don't want to break Aria's heart but I have to tell her about Maggie. Aria was the love of my life but then I reunited with Maggie. I don't feel the same things for Aria anymore but I don't want to hurt her. I looked over at Aria and she smiled. I turned away. I knew I couldn't stay with her anymore. I needed to tell her...

Arias pov

I strolled over to Ezra and hugged him.
"Hey? Whats up?"
Ezra coughed.
"Nothing. Why don't you go sit down I'll bring you a drink."
"Okay. You sure?" I said, not so convinced.
"Yes, Aria" he gave a small smile "go and sit down.
I relaxed a bit but somthing wasn't right. Ezra came and sat down;
"Aria, I need to tell you something..."