Thief

Run, Run, Run, That is all that I am thinking about at this moment. I kept hearing guards footsteps behind me. Hearing them yell the same thing that the other guards yell after I steal something. I jumped out of a window on to a roof of a house. I saw the guards stopping at the castle window. "Nice try boys" I said while looking at them.

   I found a place to hide and counted what I scored. I stole some gems and money. I went in to my favorite place, the tavern. I ordered my usual drink, ale.  I drank my ale and looked at the wanted poster on the cork board, seeing my face placed in the middle, the top of the page held the words 'Dead or Alive', I noticed another beside mine, a Royal guard wanted for murder 'Wanted Dead' "That's new." Someone said. After finishing my ale, I left my seat and exited the tavern, examining the area to see if any guards were near. I headed to the kingdom's gates, seeing no guards, I quickly left, starting my journey. Before exiting I heard some guards yell "Hey you!", And I took that as my cue to leave. I ducked towards an alleyway, and made sure no guards saw me. I saw the guards run past, and I thought I was in the clear untill I looked to my left. I saw a woman in a Royal guards armor.  I quickly jumped back, grabbing my knife "Calm down." She said, I ran towards her, ready to stab her, but she grabbed my arm, knocking the blade out of my hand. She punched my stomach and I fell down. As I was looking at her I noticed something, she looked just the wanted poster. "Hey aren't you that Royal guard the killed someone?" I asked her. She walked away then said "That was a accident" 

   "How do you accidentally kill someone" I asked. She didn't answer so I just got up and started walking away. "Hey where are you going" she asked. I told her that I am wanted and that I really needed to go. "Well let me go with you." She said

    "I don't think so, you'll just get in my way" I told her

    "Please you look like someone who might know there place around and I only need to find a place to stay until I'm off the hook"

    "Fine but don't get in my way and you need to help me break into places" 

   "Alright first, why are you in a deer outfit?" She asked 

   "Why does that matter?"

   "Fair point" she said, walking beside me, as we walked out of the kingdom, I asked for her name "The name's Kiyomi." She told me "Alright." I said, and continued walking. "Are you  gonna tell me your name?" She asked. "No" I told her.

   When we got out of the kingdom we started walking following a map. While we where on a path a ogre started to attack us. We prepared to fight then arrows and a fireball hit the ogre knocking it out. I saw a mage and a archer walking towards. "Thanks" Kiyomi said. "HURRY UP!" I yelled. "Oh you guys going somewhere?" The mage asked "Um kinda" Kiyomi said "OH can we come?" The archer asked 

  "NO" I said

  "Please?" They both said 

  "UGH FINE" I yelled "Kiyomi tell them what I told you"           

"So he is really grumpy so don't get in his way or he's gonna have a fit"         

"Thanks oh I'm crystal" The mage said. "And I'm Alex" The archer said     

"I don't really care, just keep up" I told them.             

I kept following a path onto the next kingdom, the rest was talking as they followed me, SLOWLY